• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Over)Christmas Steam Game Give-away and Gifting of awesome and spectacular proportions!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Dear Domitius, Since I have not been able to contact you reliably, and we still have to discuss the manor of my winnings, I would like you to spend the 20$ for me for donations for Herocraft. Thank you, Kingtom.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Yo! I told you over PMs Kingtom Haha. I thought you wanted bunch of heroes with some other steam games? Either way it's fine. While we were talking about it I had to jet to work in a hurry, sorry about that!

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Na it's my fault, I did want bunch of heroes, but that was while it was on sale. I actually kept leaving in and out of the conversation dealing with some family problems, so it was also my fault. Sorry about any confusion, I think it was mostly my fault, however. I think the timezones and each of our personal lives just made it impossible to have a conversation, so I figured instead of trying to grab you to get games on the steam sale in the small window of time we both are free, it would just be easier to get a donation. Also, with the new map, T3 doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

REGARDLESS:
Thanks Domi! Greatly appreciated, and I hope you have a very merry Christmas! Sorry for being confusing, but in the end, the end result was great! (For me, at least ;]

P.S. Seewutididtharwiththatsmileyandtheendbracket?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
(For me, at least ;]

P.S. Seewutididtharwiththatsmileyandtheendbracket?

Different style bracket so that sidenote is still open. FAILED HORRIBLY KINGTOM. CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT. Also did you want to re-enter?

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
but but but, you see, if I used ;) it makes a smiley! And that was not the effect I wanted! And if I used two Brackets, it would just look weird! I was so confused, and pressed for time! I'm sorry! Forgive me oh great master of sidenotes! Also, Na, I'm fine. If I don't enter, it increases the chances of everyone else winning! So, I'm satisfied with this prize! Thanks Domi! Merry Christmas~

Kaosi

Legacy Supporter 4
I wish to contribute to the give-away also! I have 1 copy of Portal and a 50% off Blood Bowl Legendary Edition coupon to throw in the pot.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Badass Kaosi! I'll throw those onto the list. By the way, I accidently picked up a 1400 Point card for Microsoft Xbox 360 thingamawhatser. So with the addition of the copy of Portal and the Blood Bowl Legendary Edition as WELL as the tribes ascend codes I'll be conducting a side raffle.

Once the big prizes are out all the side items will be up on the wall and people will be drawn in order of One to how ever many prizes there is. Whoever has number One will get to pick something off the wall and then number Two will pick something and so on and henceforth until all the prizes are off the wall. There will be a "Booby Prize" as the two people who get picked last will receive 10$ for Steam/Donation/any other game/etc. as well as what they pick off the wall.

Merry Christmas everyone~

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I accidently picked up a 1400 Point card for Microsoft Xbox 360 thingamawhatser.
Well I hope I don't win that as I do not even own an X-Box xD

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
The winners of the draw are as follows~

@undeadship -Grand Prize 60$!
@Neotetro -40$

For the stocking stuffers ;D

@look_out -10$
@SaberStone -10$
@L0ading_ -10$
@Kalkyte -10$
@Ginzuishou -10$

Merry christmas everyone! Send me pms with what you like/want with your winnings and we'll jump on it~ List is now wiped and the final week 3 can begin! The Wall draw will be within the following week. Running out of time today for that :p