• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Over)Christmas Steam Game Give-away and Gifting of awesome and spectacular proportions!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Domi, you should actually update the *Entry (look at first page and you'll get it, haha) list for this week.

Also, off topic, but is your name pronounced (Dom-it-ee-us) or (Dom-ish-us)? I've always used the first one.
Dom-it-ee-us. And I was trying to be funny ;-; Get it? Christmas? Christmas Trees? En-Tree? Hahahahahahahha LAUGH WITH ME.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
sign me up

IGN: jwplayer0

I better win the $60 one, your minecraftian life depends on it.
evil-santa.jpg

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Count me in! :D
Depending on the prize money, I'll likely put the money towards Herocraft. This is such a cool Christmas Event!

IGN: AzenYumCha

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
If you're sure Kainzo~ And Merry Christmas to you! Megabolt <3

And thank you all for participating and liking this! I'm glad it's such a hit~ Seeing how my christmas shopping goes I might throw in a couple more prizes in there~

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Dom-it-ee-us. And I was trying to be funny ;-; Get it? Christmas? Christmas Trees? En-Tree? Hahahahahahahha LAUGH WITH ME.
Oooohh... haha. #IsSlow

Anyway, I wanted to know since I saw Neotetro's RoM video, with him saying (Dom-ish-us) or (Dom-ish-ee-us). Good to know I'm right, I'd feel so mean knowing that I've called you the wrong name for 9-10 months. :D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I would LOVE to join the drawing!!
IGN : mdperk2

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on the server, especially to those that keep it running day after day. Also special thanks goes out to @Domitius for hosting this event in the spirit of Christmas!

Hopefully this video will help bring in the Christmas mood...MINECRAFT STYLE