• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Over)Christmas Steam Game Give-away and Gifting of awesome and spectacular proportions!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Christmas Steam Game Give-away and Gifting of Awesome and Spectacular Proportions!
This Christmas season I will be giving away various steam games for anybody that chooses to enter! The way to play on this holiday day is to post in this thread with a post showing you want to join(BE CLEAR) and you can only enter once per round! There will be three weeks of prizes and gifting starting with the first one This Sunday and then every following Sunday for the next two weeks. If you wish to help out and donate money/prizes and spread holiday cheer, send me a pm with how you want to help and what week you want it in! On a last side note, if you don't wish to own a game from steam(or have no access to it) you can substitute your game for donor status in Herocraft!
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
RULES AND GUIDELINES TO STAY OFF SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST.
1. ONE entry per player. Not per forum account. It's the holiday season and I'm hoping none of you will try this!
2. You must be whitelisted/not banned from herocraft to enter.
3. You can enter every week. If you win once though try and be courteous and leave presents for others though!
4. You MUST MUST MUST post a new post stating that you want to play after every give-away
5. Prizes are subject to change at ANY time.(Probably for the better though ;D)
6. You may split up your prize money over steam or Herocraft into multiple games(One 10$ game, one 5$ game, and then a 5$ Donation for example)
6. BRING HOLIDAY CHEER OR I SWEAR TO KAINZO'S STICK.
7. Spike the eggnog. No exceptions.
8. Have fun!
9. More rules may be added if deemed necessary by myself.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I want to join in nao.

Also if i win any of this, donate it to HC for meh Domi :)

IGN: OrangeAngel

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Herro im yerrow :D

IGN: Kwong050

Edit: I would like to get a donor tier if i win one.

Double Edit: ^^^never mind^^^