• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I just tried to log in and noticed that 1.2.4 was available on technic.

After it updated I now constantly get an error trying to start mincraft.

"Your Minecraft installation is corrupt, but has been cleaned. Try to log in again. If that fails, close and restart the application."

I tried both and I get the same error.
I derped on the location of the new pack, click the gear onthe bottom left of the HeroModPack icon and click Reset PAck. You'll loose your keybinds but it will re-update perfectly fine after a reload. (This is why 1.5 stuff doesn't work with 1.5.1 stuff).

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Just got home, opened technic launcher and updated to the latest mod version. And now technic takes a minute or so to load up to the main Minecraft screen. What has happened ? Used to take like 30 seconds.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just got home, opened technic launcher and updated to the latest mod version. And now technic takes a minute or so to load up to the main Minecraft screen. What has happened ? Used to take like 30 seconds.
I've noticed and there's some stability issues with Optifine, it loads once it loads, but just wait a few days and the stable release of Optifine will be around (it's still not completely stable and modloader/forge compatibility is still in beta according to the dev of Optifine).[DOUBLEPOST=1364260053,1364250396][/DOUBLEPOST]Added some graphics for the ModPack, it will now be identifiable :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Update 1.2.5! VERY SMALL UPDATE BUT WORTH NOTING!

Replaced Modloader for Forge temporarily (until HeroMod is Forge Compatible and another project is finished)
ADDED HEROMOD

Quick Update 1.2.6:
Updated Optifine for Minecraft 1.5.1

Please be warned that HeroMod was updated but still has some inherent issues such as party disbanding, please take that to the hc.to/heromods thread.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Update 1.2.5! VERY SMALL UPDATE BUT WORTH NOTING!

Replaced Modloader for Forge temporarily (until HeroMod is Forge Compatible and another project is finished)
ADDED HEROMOD

Quick Update 1.2.6:
Updated Optifine for Minecraft 1.5.1

Please be warned that HeroMod was updated but still has some inherent issues such as party disbanding, please take that to the hc.to/heromods thread.

SWEET !!! Thanks for the hard work.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm updating the first post to include the Manual Installer and a new method of installation of manual drag and drop like Rumble's thread did.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for the hassle everyone, emergency update after some further tests were performed,
Update 1.2.7:
Rolled back to previous version of Optifine, Optifine is causing issues on loading the modpack after 2nd start up. Notified the dev.

MrFly007

Portal
I am trying to use the Technic pack to launch it and I dont even see the "Create new modpack" option on the left side as said in the directions :eek: please help

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I am trying to use the Technic pack to launch it and I dont even see the "Create new modpack" option on the left side as said in the directions :eek: please help
Are you using the newer launcher and not the old launcher? Click on Technic Launcher on the first post

Ok, so I pasted the link into the create new pack area, but when I do it says "Error Parsing Platform Response." Please help! Great mod by the way, I started using it in 1.4 and I love it! :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, so I pasted the link into the create new pack area, but when I do it says "Error Parsing Platform Response." Please help! Great mod by the way, I started using it in 1.4 and I love it! :D
Try updating your Java or right click Technic Launcher and run as Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.