• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(out dated) Releasing the HeroModPack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
So does this modpack not work? cus I've been tryin to find out how to get the modpack or how to get the mods for it. do i just install tha mods myself?
Use the Technic Launcher (Linked in the OP) and follow the instructions listed. Or follow the second instructions for manually doing it, but if you want the easier way, go with Technic.

MrBuddha19

Iron
Use the Technic Launcher (Linked in the OP) and follow the instructions listed. Or follow the second instructions for manually doing it, but if you want the easier way, go with Technic.
it says its for 1.2.3 is that right?

Nvm it says 1.5 now. thanks for tha info

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Is the 1.5 technic launcher heromodpack out yet? i like the pack its really handy.
it's been available for minecraft 1.5, just use the technic launcher and it'll be always updated to Herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
um ive been using the technic launcher XD and it says that the modpack is 1.2.3 for me lol
The modpack version is 1.2.3 for Minecraft version 1.5

There's a changelog regarding the version of the modpack on the first page.

Marktk

Gold
The modpack version is 1.2.3 for Minecraft version 1.5

There's a changelog regarding the version of the modpack on the first page.

Is nothing but the mini-map supposed to be working? Even the main menu link to the server isn't there and there's no server browser only lan search.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Is nothing but the mini-map supposed to be working? Even the main menu link to the server isn't there and there's no server browser only lan search.
You have to add the server to your multiplayer list. Macro mod and Reis and Optifine are in. I'll get a changelog started on the OP.

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
It would require that the server run on forge. HeroMod does this already but is taking some time to update.

Ah ok. I jut saw it in a video and thought it would be great for this server. :)

I know the mod pack already has floating combat text but that mod has really nice enemy frames. Kinda like WoW.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ah ok. I jut saw it in a video and thought it would be great for this server. :)

I know the mod pack already has floating combat text but that mod has really nice enemy frames. Kinda like WoW.
No worries, I appreciate the interest though :)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I miss my old friend HeroMod T_T How goes the updating? Is there a separate thread for the HeroMod itself? I can't find anything in the forum search - it's flooded with "HeroModPack" entries.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I miss my old friend HeroMod T_T How goes the updating? Is there a separate thread for the HeroMod itself? I can't find anything in the forum search - it's flooded with "HeroModPack" entries.
HeroMod is available from hc.to/heromods I haven't gotten the source code and manually decompiling/recompiling to update is a bit more troublesome than it sounds. I'm having issues getting the darn mod to recompile in 1.5

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm going to be updating the ModPack to 1.2.4, bringing in the Minecraft version 1.5.1 (currently the ModPack has been running on 1.5) With this update, I'll also update the Manual Installer and provide a custom jar w/ zipped mods download for those that really want the complicated way of doing things (I still recommend using Technic and customizing it from there) Ellron23

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
I just tried to log in and noticed that 1.2.4 was available on technic.

After it updated I now constantly get an error trying to start mincraft.

"Your Minecraft installation is corrupt, but has been cleaned. Try to log in again. If that fails, close and restart the application."

I tried both and I get the same error.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
HeroModPack v1.2.4 for Minecraft 1.5.1 is Released!

Changes:
- Replaced ModLoader with Forge (this is intended as there are some mods in the future that we will want to add for some really cool stuff)
- Updated Optifine to OptifineA9U for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Updated bspkrs's Mods for 1.5.1
- Updated Rei's Minimap for 1.5.1
- Updated Liteloader for 1.5.1
- Updated Macro/Keybinds Mod for 1.5.1
- Added in a default config for Rei's Minimap to be rounded for all players to have an easier time.

Notes: HeroMod is still being updated slowly but surely. The Loader works but the HeroMod does NOT yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.