• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Order of Night] Selective Neutral - 4 [Experimental/Rogues Only]

Joka10

Soulsand
If memory serves, we are actually going to have a base inside Valor. Lloyd may be able to elaborate... Stuff has been a little wierd, so I don't know exactly what's going to happen right now, but I'm about 80% certain we'll be based in Valor.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm leaving for my cabin today, so I can't do anything in game before friday.
Cya then... :D

@Haxnn
@Kourne
@Xoiyoyoxoi

I just tag you here so I don't need to write this again,
I can't do anything for the town either...

Joka10

Soulsand
@96alex2463 @LLoyd

Lloyd, you're on the roster for [Resist], and alex, you have applied for it. Server rules dictate that you can't be in two guilds, I believe, so please pick one. I won't be offended if you don't choose this one, but I have to pull you from the roster.

Also, I submitted a pe to obtain a channel today (Edit: I am not a donor, and guilds don't get channels by default apparently, so I'll figure something else out there), and I can confirm that we will be based in Valor. It doesn't look like [Resist] will be in there as of now, but nothing is set in stone for them quite yet.

Joka10

Soulsand
Well, the way commanders work, there isn't really one overall commander per group. A commander is just someone certified to give commands in battle. With the Watchers, there aren't really commanders because they aren't there to PvP. Rather, Watcher activities are coordinated through preplanning and communication. There might eventually be a 'head watcher', but there isn't right now.

Joka10

Soulsand
We'll see. But first, I gotta get base set up with some training stuff. That'll take a couple days, probably :(

Joka10

Soulsand
It's just through the Southwest Herogate. Take the road to Konoha, stand in front of that town and look out, and you'll see Valor.

However, as it's still getting set up again, I don't think non-townies can enter quite yet, unfortunately, so there's not much to help with, really.

Joka10

Soulsand
slow :(

The whole "releasing the thread and recruiting people" maybe should have come after the base :p

Joka10

Soulsand
Yeah, sorry... Ingame tie-ups, heavy involvement in a developing server, IRL stuff, and now technical issues have pretty much put this indefinitely on hold. It'll hopefully start for real before long, but in the meantime, feel free to join another group. Sorry about everything... The timing was not great, and I haven't had the best of luck :/ Thanks for initially joining, though!