• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Order of Night] Selective Neutral - 4 [Experimental/Rogues Only]

Joka10

Soulsand
jzfup5.jpg
Wow, my photoshop skills are rusty
MEMBERS
ORDER COUNCIL
Joka10 - Order Head
MiguelA777 - Order Councilman
Archmage_Lloyd - Order Councilman
WRAITHS
Archmage_Lloyd - Wraith Commander
Thejoker1177
96alex2463
WATCHERS
Mawaty
Millejinta87
--------------------------------------------------
ABOUT THE ORDER
The Order of Night is an experimental stealth guild made up strictly of high-level rogue specs. The Order's intent is to be highly stealthy, organized, and powerful. It is divided into two portions; the Wraiths and the Watchers. The Wraiths are those members who do the majority of the fighting, whereas the Watchers are those who do the majority of the scouting, spying, and things of that manner. One does not have to necessarily be a fantastic fighter to be a member of the Order, as the main source of power is intended to be the group itself.
--------------------------------------------------
GROUPS
WRAITHS
The Wraiths are the combatants of the Order. The Wraiths fight as one; the skills they have individually are multiplied to a massive extent, and the skills that they lack individually are compensated for by the skills of others in the group. Like wisps of mist blown together into a impenetrable cloud of fog, the Wraiths alone may not be much trouble, but combined, they are quite dangerous.
Depending on the situation, the Wraiths may be split in to smaller groups. No matter how small the group, though, there will always be a Wraith Commander within it. Much of the Wraiths' power lies in tactics conveyed in the form of commands. A Wraith Commander is one who gives these commands. A Wraith must be able to follow every order given by the Commanders without question in order to keep the group organized and efficient.
As all members of the Order must be Rogue specs (not meant to be tanklike), Wraith attacks will generally be in the form of ambush. A Wraith must be a master of stealth and mobility, able to move nearly unseen if necessary. A Wraith must also know how to use skills both in the most effective way as well as the most subtle. Stamina and stealth cannot be sacrificed beyond necessity.
Wraiths must also be able to balance stealth with numbers. The size of the group must not affect whether or not it is unseen. At risk of using a cliche metaphor, the impenetrable cloud of fog must also be able to disolve into invisible wisps of mist.
WATCHERS
The Watchers are the scouts and spies of the Order. The Watchers consist of those who do not wish to fight, or who believe they would be more helpful elsewhere. They are the true stealth masters of the Order, only seen when they wish to be. They gather all the information necessary to plan attacks, as well as just gathering information for the guild in general.
A Watcher must be fast, quiet, and very observant, catching every detail. A Watcher must also be able to relay the data they gather cohesively and coherently, so that there are never misunderstandings or losses of time. They crouch in the shadows and in the boughs of trees, watching their targets without ever being seen. If a Watcher is about, it is almost as if the walls have eyes. However good they may be at doing it, though, the Watchers do more than just watch.
Sometimes, an infiltration mission is best done without combat. Thus, rather than send in a group of heavily armed Wraiths, the Order will rely on the invisible Watchers to enter a structure and perform whatever task is necessary. That could be a simple robbery, gathering of information, or something else entirely. If it doesn't require fighting, though, the Order will rely on the Watchers.
However, just because they are not fighters doesn't mean that the Watchers don't get involved in fights. Almost all ambushes will be planned with data gathered by Watchers. And in the instance that an ambush requires a bit of incentive for the target to walk into it, a Watcher can choose to be seen. The future victim will see the unarmored rogue, expect an easy kill, pursue, and then realize that the Watcher is no longer visible and there is a party of Wraiths surrounding him. One could call this job "bait", but that implies that the individual is caught. That is one thing that won't happen.
CODE OF THE ORDER
1. FOLLOW ALL SERVER RULES
Duh.

2. RESPECT OTHER GUILD MEMBERS
We don't need conflict inside of the guild.

3. DO NOT BE HOSTILE TOWARDS CRITICISM FROM OTHERS
You aren't perfect. Ego is as dangerous as it is annoying.

4. DO NOT BE HOSTILE IN CRITICISM
You don't have to cuss out someone to tell them they're doing something wrong.

5. DO NOT DENY TRAINING
Practice makes perfect. It's also required, so don't shirk it.

6. ALWAYS FOLLOW ORDERS FROM THOSE CERTIFIED TO GIVE THEM
This is mainly for the Wraiths, but it applies to everyone. Insubordination = bad.

7. FIGHTS ARE TO BE PHYSICAL, NOT VERBAL
Do not gloat or goad, and do not respond to gloats or goads. We're better than that.

8. OBEY THESE RULES
Once again, duh.

OTHER INFORMATION

This is an experimental guild. It's entirely possible that it won't work out. The tactics and methods we will be using are basically untested, and they may be difficult to carry out. Also, this is a brand new thing. We're still working out some of the kinks in the thread and in the guild itself.

HEADQUARTERS

For the most part, the Order roams. We are working on purchasing a Dragongarde plot, but this is not complete.

SKIN

We will have a skin, but it isn't complete yet, so don't worry about that for now. Try to avoid bright and showy colors. Your skin DOES affect how easily you can be seen.

APPLICATION

The Order will be fairly strict as to who it accepts. Past affiliations and levels/classes will have a heavy weight as to whether or not you get in. To apply, copy the format below into a new post, fill it out there, and submit it. You will be responded to, denial or acceptance.

IGN:
Length of time on server:
Current Combat Class/Level:
Current levels in the individual Rogue specs:
Current Town:
Past Towns/Guilds:
Do you promise to follow the rules?:
Desired Group (Wraith/Watcher):
Any other information:
This thread will be updated frequently.
The guild guidelines appear to be very outdated. If there is anything that concerns staff about this thread, let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Thejoker1177
Length of time on server: 8 months
Current Combat Class/Level: Ranger 45
Current levels in the individual Rogue specs: Ranger 45
Current Town: Not in a town atm
Past Towns/Guilds: Altum, Glaciem, Eclipse, solitude
Only guild I have been in is templars
Do you promise to follow the rules?: Yep
Any other information: Not that I can think of

Joka10

Soulsand
IGN: Thejoker1177
Length of time on server: 8 months
Current Combat Class/Level: Ranger 45
Current levels in the individual Rogue specs: Ranger 45
Current Town: Not in a town atm
Past Towns/Guilds: Altum, Glaciem, Eclipse, solitude
Only guild I have been in is templars
Do you promise to follow the rules?: Yep
Any other information: Not that I can think of
Cool, accepted.

Also facepalm moment because I realized I didn't put in a "desired order" section. I know you said ingame that you wanted wraith, though, so yeah...

Joka10

Soulsand
I already corrected it with the order thing, and asking them the "Will you be active?" is pointless because anyone who responds no would be denied, so no one would bother to post an application with no as an honest answer. Inactive people will just get removed unless they have an excuse.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: plob69
Length of time on server:fwee and a half minutes
Current Combat Class/Level:2 rogue
Current levels in the individual Rogue specs:What is a rogue spec?
Current Town:your mom
Past Towns/Guilds:Anal?
Do you promise to follow the rules?:Oh hell no
Desired Group (Wraith/Watcher):i would like to be a licker because I enjoy making people wet.
Any other information:n/a

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Pweeseee I have cookies, I would make a real app if I wasn't leaving for vacay today :O

Joka10

Soulsand
If you're interested, it isn't that hard to make a real application... There are only 8 questions, one of which is optional, and the rest of which don't really even require thinking.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Joka hes going on a vacation, he doesnt really have time to write then Be active
But yeha when you come back take it seriously <3

(ps joka i have seen him Fight in warshard, agaisnt tc. He is a great Asset.)

Joka10

Soulsand
Joka hes going on a vacation, he doesnt really have time to write then Be active
But yeha when you come back take it seriously <3

(ps joka i have seen him Fight in warshard, agaisnt tc. He is a great Asset.)
Oh yeah, I know Plob is good, and it would be great to have him in the guild. However, we can't accept troll apps...

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN:96alex2463
Length of time on server: I've been actively playing for about 3 months now
Current Combat Class/Level: 39 ninja
Current levels in the individual Rogue specs: 55 ranger, 39 ninja
Current Town: Skyforge
Past Towns/Guilds: Oricon, PillarofAutumn
Do you promise to follow the rules?: Of course
Desired Group (Wraith/Watcher): Wraith
Any other information: Nice idea joka :D

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
You dont need to commit, Just join, its not really a "stay or die" situation, its more of a your time is freedom, When we ask to mobilize see if you can come help.

mawaty

TNT
IGN: mawaty
Length of time on server: 1 year & about 1 week
Current Combat Class/Level: Ranger 52 (I think)
Current levels in the individual Rogue specs: Ranger 52
Current Town: Panorama
Past Towns/Guilds: Panorama/None
Do you promise to follow the rules?: Yes
Desired Group Wraith/Watcher: Hrm, probably watcher, though I could fit in with either.
Any other information: Very cool idea you have here. Farsight combined with camouflage = smexy watcher. Anyway, I will be home late tomorrow. Thanks!

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
God damn Lloyd, I switched from Master theif, to Caster >:|..... What a bummer

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
LOL hahhahahahaa, i think as long as you have a rogue spec you can join HOWEVER, you cannot participate in guild activities unless you ARE the rogue spec

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Well that sucks, but I don't plan on switching back for some time condsidering ive spent over 5k switching from class to class. XD though I do miss stealing stuff from people... Theiving4life XD