• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Order of Night] Selective Neutral - 4 [Experimental/Rogues Only]

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Millejinta87
Length of time on server:ermm.... about 8 months I think (not exactly sure, will add exact date when I find it).

Current Combat Class/Level: Ranger 55

Current levels in the individual Rogue specs:thief about lvl 40

Current Town:Belegost (leader)

Past Towns/Guilds:towns: Canterlot. Guilds: The Academy, The templars

Do you promise to follow the rules?: Of course I promise and want to follow the rules, I know how important it is that everyone does what they is asked to do, and follow the general rules/orders to make things work the way it's intended to.

Desired Group (Wraith/Watcher):Wacher

Any other information: I've been one of several founders on two towns this map (canterlot and belegost).
I am an Alchemist so I can get chainmail armor and potions when I hit lvl 45 pretty cheap.
I have thought of this kind of fighting that you are planning to do in a long time.
I am looking for an active guild so I hope this will fit well :D
In real life am I from Norway (GMT+1), so i'l not always be online when all the americans are (hope that doesn't matter).
I also play diablo3, tekkit MC and team fortress2.
I am able to use ts3 to talk (not all around the clock) and listen.
When I am not on the computer am I using my time to play classical saxophone and walk in the forests/mountains.

I hope you will concider me as a member of the Order of Night.

mawaty

TNT
@Joka10 Should get on the forums during his vacation so I don't have to be so anxious in waiting to see if @Joka10 will accept me into the guild :D

Joka10

Soulsand
Soooooo very sorry about this. I left on a vacation without posting anything that I was leaving because I assumed I would have internet, but I did not... I am looking through apps now.

Joka10

Soulsand
@96alex2463 @mawaty @millejinta87 All accepted!

@LLoyd Ty for the alert bomb.... <.< made me feel important for a minute. Just for future reference, you don't have to wait on me to accept apps.

@MaskedHollow: D; caster

Again, so sorry about that <.< It seems Lloyd did know that I was on vacation, though, which is better than everyone assuming I disappeared. I know it's been a few days since some of these apps, so if you are no longer interested, I understand.... However, you're accepted if your interest remains. I can't update the OP right this second, but I will as soon as possible. And once again, sorry D:

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
"made me feel important for a second" Awww shucks
You have been away for so long, Thing is im dragoon now.
Joka how many alerts btw?

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
@96alex2463 @mawaty @millejinta87 All accepted!

@LLoyd Ty for the alert bomb.... <.< made me feel important for a minute. Just for future reference, you don't have to wait on me to accept apps.

@MaskedHollow: D; caster

Again, so sorry about that <.< It seems Lloyd did know that I was on vacation, though, which is better than everyone assuming I disappeared. I know it's been a few days since some of these apps, so if you are no longer interested, I understand.... However, you're accepted if your interest remains. I can't update the OP right this second, but I will as soon as possible. And once again, sorry D:
Great, I can't wait to get started :D

mawaty

TNT
I'm still interested, but I probably wont be too active till the server goes back to allowing normal minecraft launchers :/

Joka10

Soulsand
Wait wah....? It doesn't allow normal MC launchers? Clearly I have missed something.... Is it limited to spout only atm o.o

Joka10

Soulsand
:( Oh well. They work pretty hard.... personally, it doesn't upset me if something goes wrong once in a while. Spout disagrees with my computer, though... I'll still be ingame, but it will be difficult for me to do much :p

Anyway, we've got 7 members now by my count. That's enough to start practices and even smallish ambushes, I think... Some stuff will still need to be worked out, because 7 isn't that big of a number, and certainly not everyone will always be online at the same time. But, as opposed to the 4 we had on my departure, more can be done with 7...

We don't have a channel yet, but I'll look into getting one tomorrow.

Joka10

Soulsand
I personally do not have a mic, and I don't have TS installed. If someone else would like to set that up just for conversation, that's fine by me, but I've been working on ways to give commands without using voiceover stuff. As it's easier to mishear than to misread I think, anyway, I'd like to mainly use keybinded commands in battle. That might not make sense right now, but later, when we do training-y stuff, it should clear up. Anyway, anyone is welcome to set up a TS channel (Lloyd?), but I won't be using it, probably...