• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT On Oct 4th, 7PM CST: Herocraft Reborn!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Will TNT / regen functionality be added?
what about T9? T9 would be awesome to go with a new map!

On a side note, regarding currency gained from voting, that puts multiple player households at a disadvantage since alot of the voting sites will only allow one vote per IP per 24 hours, therefore our family gets to vote once instead of once per player.

Is there a way to make this more fair for multi-player households?

And awesomesauce for the new map Kainzo & staff! Very excited and this will be our first map wipe - I cannot wait to see it!

<3 <3 Ravynn

Voting is not intended to be the only or even main source of income.

Yes, I will bring out T9 with this release, it will be further reduced prices and greater backpack. I'm hoping the backpack plugin doesn't cause lag this time around, woo.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Voting is not intended to be the only or even main source of income.

Yes, I will bring out T9 with this release, it will be further reduced prices and greater backpack. I'm hoping the backpack plugin doesn't cause lag this time around, woo.

Yyyaaayyyyyy! <3 <3 Kainzo! Glad to hear it! so if we prepaid for it, we will be given the perks when map is released?

This is my first map reset, I am super pumped and cannot waaaiiiitttt!!!!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh cool a new map right as school starts to give a lot of work :(. But thanks to everyone who helped to make this possible. Can't wait!

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Will the new world regions be implemented ? Where everyone can 'buy' blocks to secure them and towns can split up permissions to different areas ?

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes! I'm hyped about this release! #Genesis V. 3
New start, new ways of playing.
Gl to everyone!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Will the new world regions be implemented ? Where everyone can 'buy' blocks to secure them and towns can split up permissions to different areas ?

I sure hope so! We really need the ability to have different levels of permissions within our towns.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I dunno how well it will turn out at the end, but I'd already almost finished one of the castles, and Carbash had been working on the other. Zeph had been working hard on the village.

It is a really great idea though, and if the engineering / ic works to "keep score" for capturing locations, i would love if this could be made a permanent regioned area for towns to fight over.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well as King of OS I have a few things I'd like to say:

I for one, welcome this new change! It feels like my kingdom and I have accomplished every achievable feat there is to do on Herocraft. We made kingdom, maintained the cost the entire time, ammased a huge ammount of wealth, decorated my own town of Oasis in nothing but diamond, gold, and quartz blocks for no reason, and build some really cool stuff. We've also had our fair share of PVP, PVE, town raiding, and all manner of things and I am so glad everything will start fresh again.

I'm very excited to see communities that came into the Bastion map late and/or had a slow/rough start. Such as Umbra for example, they could be the next LO (in size and #of towns I mean) for all we know! Everyone will start as equals and we will see different groups of players become the dominant forces on the server contrasting the current groups in power now.

I can't reveal too much about what OS is planning for the next map, but I will tell you we plan to make the finest damn city you ever did see.