• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT On Oct 4th, 7PM CST: Herocraft Reborn!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
*Waits to remove all protection regions and watch mass chaos*

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Backpacks will be in, dupes/exploits have been patched at a pretty large performance hit.

^
Yeah !!! backpacks.. been T8 for a while and never got to use it yet :)

On that special nugget when mining thing - does it drop from any / all blocks ? Or just ores ? If just ores, does that include coal ?

And..... where there be horses ?
and... dang I have hundreds of questions... maybe we should have a FAQ thread for the reset / changes so we don't all ask the same questions over and over...

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Herocraft Online Newsletter.Hero Network = hub.hc.to coming Oct 1st
hcobanner.png

Presenting: Herocraft Reborn!
On October 1st, 2013 (7PM CST) There will be a new map, named Haven! All items, levels, currency, worlds, arenas, rankings and anything else not mentioned will be completely reset. The only things that will be transferred are: supporter ranks, special titles, store perks and a few cosmetic items. The new connecting IP for Herocraft will be hub.hc.to

This is a new era of Herocraft! You have the chance to start fresh, battle new foes, and become the great hero you've always dreamed about! There are some drastic changes coming to the server that you may want to know about ahead of time. Read on to learn more about Herocraft 5.0 and the changes that will affect you. If you want a full changelog, make sure to read the patch-notes.

So - correct me if I'm wrong - the new server / map is being finished right now but at 7pm it will be opened to the public (whitelist only) to play? Will we get a glimpse at the map before go live so we can make plans ? Or will there be no posted online world map until after go live ?

Also, will our voter item rewards be transfered over to the new map ?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So - correct me if I'm wrong - the new server / map is being finished right now but at 7pm it will be opened to the public (whitelist only) to play? Will we get a glimpse at the map before go live so we can make plans ? Or will there be no posted online world map until after go live ?

Also, will our voter item rewards be transfered over to the new map ?
Item-rewards won't easily transfer over. The store/donation perks will.

There won't be a view of the map until a few days until release. We're still building/creating. If we can't hit the Oct 1st deadline, I will send another email / note out pushing it to the weekend.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Item-rewards won't easily transfer over. The store/donation perks will.

:( Oh well. I will just have to make Gabizou make me another Torch of Freedom... I love it. In fact, I would pay cash for it :) How about I win September voting and that is my reward - I get my Torch back instead of $10 store credit ? Great deal if you ask me :)

There won't be a view of the map until a few days until release. We're still building/creating. If we can't hit the Oct 1st deadline, I will send another email / note out pushing it to the weekend.

That's fine - just planning my new town and seeing the map would help immensely. Oh well. We get the map when we get it. Very excited about the reset - honestly thinking of taking the 2nd off to play HC all day before my vacation.

Also, since this is my first map reset on HC will banned players be allowed back ? Just curious as I've heard before that if banned you are banned per map.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Backpacks will be in, dupes/exploits have been patched at a pretty large performance hit.

^
I'll be donating $70 to get up to T8 if backpacks are in.

I'm still sad that the map is wrapping up before we were able to finish up the Olympic events. So much work down the drain.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I'll be donating $70 to get up to T8 if backpacks are in.

I'm still sad that the map is wrapping up before we were able to finish up the Olympic events. So much work down the drain.

NOooooo - still have the herolympics - just on the bastion Map not the new map.. If they keep the bastion server running, you can still do it.

macura

Diamond
So happy that there if a reset, this will bring back old faces and bring in new ones. Also the clusterfuck that is the beginning of each map is always a delight.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
NOooooo - still have the herolympics - just on the bastion Map not the new map.. If they keep the bastion server running, you can still do it.
There will be a museum server with all the previous maps, including Bastion of course :p