• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT On Oct 4th, 7PM CST: Herocraft Reborn!

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
Ahh, refreshing, and organic leveling system! This is the way things should go!

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Will there be new numbers for the coin costs of town upgrades on the new economy system?

Will the availability of coin (ie. Base Money in real world terms) and the flow of money (cash flow) be similar to how it is with the current economy system? If it is very different, it will affect how everything is priced.

Last edited:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
if lo has been working on olympic stuff on bastion, maybe admins can world edit save some of those arenas / tourney areas and transfer them to new map? I would hate to see all that work go to waste, and omg the town vs town thing sounded amazing.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
if lo has been working on olympic stuff on bastion, maybe admins can world edit save some of those arenas / tourney areas and transfer them to new map? I would hate to see all that work go to waste, and omg the town vs town thing sounded amazing.
We're in talks for the best way to handle this. We'll see what we can do.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I dunno how well it will turn out at the end, but I'd already almost finished one of the castles, and Carbash had been working on the other. Zeph had been working hard on the village.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Are you able to elaborate on this?

Yeah, I would T8 today if backpacks were in =P

what about T9? T9 would be awesome to go with a new map!

On a side note, regarding currency gained from voting, that puts multiple player households at a disadvantage since alot of the voting sites will only allow one vote per IP per 24 hours, therefore our family gets to vote once instead of once per player.

Is there a way to make this more fair for multi-player households?

And awesomesauce for the new map Kainzo & staff! Very excited and this will be our first map wipe - I cannot wait to see it!

<3 <3 Ravynn