• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Official Township Plugin <No longer applicable>

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Erm kinda pointless and not at the same time, the last region plugin we used had like flag create welcome then the message I think that would be a good idea so when there is kingdoms etc you know if you are in enemy lands etc,..

tips48

Gold
Yes, thanks kainzo. Its important to note that although I am now, I won't be the only dev working on this project. Sleaker will likely help alot in the long run.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
I do wish for something else to be considered by the DEV Team.
A Message of the day for the town, when you log in and you are part of a town, you a message of the day from that town, the mayor/SIC will be the only ones to control it.

What i am looking for is when i log in i get a color message like "Good day guys we need help in terraform the south side of the town today, grab a shovel and help."

With the region plugin, will he still be able to give region access to people to build something in.
For example, when Airbus's team need region access to dig their tunnel through the city.

tips48

Gold
I do wish for something else to be considered by the DEV Team.
A Message of the day for the town, when you log in and you are part of a town, you a message of the day that the mayor/SIC can control like "Good day guys we need help in tereforming the south side of the town today, grab a shovel and help."

With the region plugin, will he still be able to give region access to people to build something in.
For example, when Airbus's team need region access to dig their tunnel through the city.
MOTD = Probably. Would it go when you type /town? When you login? Etc.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Possible to get a message when attacking a player if they are part of your allied town? Because I know places like Midguard have a high number of citizens, and we have an alliance with them, and it's hard to keep track of all their citizens. So if we get an alliance with them in this system, can we get a warning when we hit them once?

stickm8

Coal
I got to say i love this, it's hard being a mayor from where i am (australia) and finding an admin on to pay you tax. The message thing seems great and thank god for child regions.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Child regions I have been waiting for a loong time, I hate when a citizen thinks they can build a house on a place that is in construction or decides to change something I the mayor built. Also can you make it so when the mayor and SiC log-in it shows anyone who has been added to the region while you were offline?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
MOTD = Probably. Would it go when you type /town? When you login? Etc.
I'd suggest both. you see it when you log in and whenever you type /town info <town> (or whatever that command was).

Also, could you add planned commands to the first post? So as to avoid repeat suggestions.

tips48

Gold
Possible to get a message when attacking a player if they are part of your allied town? Because I know places like Midguard have a high number of citizens, and we have an alliance with them, and it's hard to keep track of all their citizens. So if we get an alliance with them in this system, can we get a warning when we hit them once?
Likely, yes.
@Dazureus yes, to both. I'll do the second one later.
Yell at Sleaker for child regions, its completely him.

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
One thing that I would liked looked at, and this might be better later.
For the map I have to manually update citizen lists for each town, also check spelling and letter casing to match who is online.
What would be great is some sort of db connector for the "/town members" to also write to a database that can be accessed by HCO website.
There could also be other things we could use this for with the map, possible auto add/remove town markers.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
You should add a limit to the amount of people that are allowed into a certain township, so people have more of a reason to go bigger other then more land.

Town - 25 members
Cities - 45 members
Capital - 75 members
Etc.

tips48

Gold
You should add a limit to the amount of people that are allowed into a certain township, so people have more of a reason to go bigger other then more land.

Town - 25 members
Cities - 45 members
Capital - 75 members
Etc.
Talk to @Kainzo
@daimaru hmm, interesting. PM Me about how you want it incorperated in the website (With more..detail. :D)

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7

Town - 25 members
Cities - 45 members
Capital - 75 members
Etc.
There has never been a limitation on that before, why make one just because of this plugin?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Lol, I am suggesting something, I think it would give more of a reason for players to do it.

I posted it here because this would be the only way to control the limit is with a plugin.