• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Official Township Plugin <No longer applicable>

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Im not sure if it would fall under this but since there will be /town members might it be possible to do a reverse? So /town who tips48 for example would result in what town you are a member of? If it could be combined to check your town and the war/ally/peace status of theirs would be -awesome-.

Far too often I see a name and firstly think "Now what town were they?" and if I do remember then I have to work out if they are ally or enemy

tips48

Gold
Im not sure if it would fall under this but since there will be /town members might it be possible to do a reverse? So /town who tips48 for example would result in what town you are a member of? If it could be combined to check your town and the war/ally/peace status of theirs would be -awesome-.

Far too often I see a name and firstly think "Now what town were they?" and if I do remember then I have to work out if they are ally or enemy
Sure, why not. I can probably include the war/ally/peace status thing too.

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
Some how make it so a leader can pass his/her status to someone else?

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
This is great. The only honest problem I can see with it is that if Allied Towns and Town Members couldn't PvP each other, we could never have PvP tournaments or just randomly start having brawls in the rape dungeon =P

The Town Tax idea is fantastic, I'd love to actually be able to keep track of who is and isn't paying in my town - Despite having around enough citizens to provide me ~1000c a week if everyone paid tax, I struggle to get past 400c, 300c of which immediately goes into tax and the other 100c of which quickly disappears in expenses for building materials in order to make further structures.

If it were possible to make 'flags' of a sort (Much like the old regioning system) where you could flag or unflag certain features of a town, such as the Town No-PvP, it would be great and allow each town to have variety. This would pretty much completely obselete the Region System that we have now.

The other wish I have is to type in some command, punch a block, and find out who has edited it [From your citizen list] and when they have edited it to a limit of 3 hours ago - but ofc that's just a wish, and is probably more of a region thing. Kinda a mix of Regions and LWC's /cinfo command, which provides you info of what kind of lock you're looking at when you punch a block.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
That last reason, Shadow, about punching blocks and seeing who edited it. That is called Log Block and Guide+ have the ability to use it. I think we are allowed to tell Mayors who broke blocks in their towns if they ask, not 100% on that though....

I know we can tell you who is stealing from the town, but I'm not sure about the breaking 100%.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I am aware that certain users can do that, and I regularly find out about who's been robbing/breaking stuff in my town. I'd just like it to be implemented somehow into the township plugin, which would be great, seeing as it would allow the mayor [and possibly commanders] to access these logs without the need for 100 pe's a day. haha

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea, I see your reasoning. It would be nice if it was somehow implemented into a township plugin so that only the one set as Mayor could do it, because Kain would never give log block to mayors. Some of the worse mayors would just go around log blocking stolen chests in the wild and stuff I'm sure.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi, your plugin looks great tips! :D

i was wondering whether something could be implemented; not sure if it would be in town plugin or regions. Would it be possible for a persons child region to have a height limit as well, because currently I live in a multi level town, which means that people in houses below/above me would have access to my house. this would make creating a child region slightly more complicated, but I think it would be very useful. It would also be useful so that if there are mines below a town, your mineshaft would not be obstructed by someones child region 60 blocks above you.

Would this be possible?

tips48

Gold
I'm going to reply to everything I can :p ( @KrunknMunky @wolfgang784 @shadowhand )
A)Child regions should be implemented (Might not be on first release, its something @Sleaker is doing)
B)Yes, the server has the ability to see what has happened to a block. Including:
  • Lit on fire
  • Broken/Placed
  • Lava/Water
  • Leaves decay
  • Etc...
This is done by the plugin(As noted above) Called logblock. Regular members do not have permission, however.
C)Taxes:
TAXES MUST BE PAYED IN FULL
Taxes will be something where everyone pays the leader/commander then the leader pays the taxes, not each individual person pays. Of course, this could change, but as of now, that is how it will be.
D)Flags:
That is another thing that would be done by @Sleaker ... I'm pretty sure there are flags, but hopefully we can get a response from him.
E)Alert system:
I plan on adding an alert system to the township plugin. It will allow for you to type /town alert <message> (or /alert, not sure yet) and alert everyone in your town of whatever the message you give after is. I will probably end up adding /town alert leader <message>, /town alert commander <message>, and /town alert everyone <message>. I will likely also add /town alert tips48 <message>.
You can view alerts with /town view <number>
/town will be the hub of all things you town, including how many alerts you have. I would recommend checking /town atleast once a day...

Keep up the feedback, its great!
-tips

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol just use the command to change the tax prices to 0, no big deal. and to add on to you alert system tips, how about a message of the day system that sends the message to a member when they log on.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
lol just use the command to change the tax prices to 0, no big deal. and to add on to you alert system tips, how about a message of the day system that sends the message to a member when they log on.
That would be too easy, and I wouldn't have been able to advertise KRS in the wrong post if I didn't do that. GTFO my lawn. ):

tips48

Gold
Alert system may or may not be a no go, because @Kainzo is mean :D

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
i just ment a message of the day like the server has (or had i cant remember). just sends the general message, set by the leader, to citizen when they log in.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Havent had time to read all of this yet - but we do have a design document for it :) we'll discuss it later.

This is a TEAM project - it wont be completed by just one dev.