• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Official Quest Bug report thread.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Is this still coming up? we've made some changes I believe.
No, that disappeared a while back, thanks.

I agree with faredX about Knight Edgar - but I find if you just keep saying 'yes' to him from time to time, and similarly to the Wounded Man, things usually work out. As in life... :p

I've only recently started doing the Zombie quest. There seems to be space in the dialogue for noting how many zombies need to be killed, but it's blank. Is this something that can be fixed, Danda ?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've only recently started doing the Zombie quest. There seems to be space in the dialogue for noting how many zombies need to be killed, but it's blank. Is this something that can be fixed, Danda ?
When you say it's "Blank" what do you mean exactly? Could you perhaps provide me a screenshot?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
From memory it says something like "You need to kill Zombies". Will get a screenshot when I can.

EDIT: That didn't work - there's supposed to be blank space between 'kill' and 'Zombies' but it disappeared when I saved the post.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Please keep this thread on topic. This thread is for bugs and bugs only.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
There's a spelling mistake in the mob killing quest. "too" should be "to". Not a bug, no, but an error, and it bugs me ;).

The rest of my deleted post was just a playful way of pointing out that one particular error.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There's a spelling mistake in the mob killing quest. "too" should be "to". Not a bug, no, but an error, and it bugs me ;).

The rest of my deleted post was just a playful way of pointing out that one particular error.
Alright I'll throw in a fix and get kain to throw it in when he gets a chance.

Rhetoricus

Coal
I may be mistaken, and if so I apologize. I believe there are a couple of quest that are not working correctly. When I try to speak to the necromancer, I get the response "I have nothing else for you." I can not accept the quest and I have 10 bones ready to give that he will not take. I read through the forum here and see this has occurred before. I have had similar situations with the Wounded Man quest. I have given him the bandage material but his brother will not respond to me when I return to him. I think he may be mad at me =(. I thought I was having trouble with the leather quest, but when I just tried saying "yes" he took my leather. I may have had that quest active without knowing it. I have tried this approach on the other quest but they only respond with "Sorry, I don't understand." I am use to this response as I am a teacher, but they still made me sad. I am able to do the fish quest and leather quest with no problems. I am only aware of these four quest so I am not sure if any other quest exists or are broken. Again, if I am just being a noob feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Edit:
I forgot to mention that I asked in /h if others were having this problem and some players confirmed they had issues with the quests I mentioned above.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've fixed some of it but I'm still looking into the causes of others.