• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Official Quest Bug report thread.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok when reporting bugs please be specific about the circumstances, don't just say bone quest is broken as that's of no help to me what so ever. Please also check to see if another user has posted the same issue you're having before making a report.

When explaining what is wrong please include information about which NPC you're talking to what the last thing the NPC said to you was and other information like that.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
The Woundered man quest bug...
I once did the quest called the woundered man, that is about 30 hours ago now, and the npc's act like I still got the quest on cd..

The first time I did it it worked perfectly...
Then I tried again the day after, and It worked fine until I came to the npc called the woundered man.
After the mobs were spawned and I killed them, he said "I owe you one" and then nothing...
I've tried to talk to the woundered man, and knight Edgar but they all said "I got nothing for you right now".
I've waited 24 hours and tried to start the quest again, but they still only say "I got nothing for you right now".

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
First off that's not how NPC react when the quest is on cooldown. I wrote in a script that will tell you when the quest is on cooldown.

What it looks like to me is when you went to the Wounded Man the Proximity trigger for the spawning script didn't trigger. Try going back there.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I've had the same experience as @milljinta87 with the Wounded Man quest. I did it successfully once.

Second time (after 24 hours), I got the appropriate text from the knight, the start of the convo from the brother to 'look out' - then nothing happened (no explosion), then 'I have nothing else for you right now' from both, and no exp.

Third time (after a day or two), I got the 'I have nothing else for you right now' at both ends. It's like I'm stuck in the middle of the quest with no way of rebooting it.

Re the Postman's quest, I've never completed it, and only get the 'I have nothing for you right now' message at both ends. The very first time I was random clicking on NPCs and started with the Scribe - as above, does this mean I'm stuck in the middle somehow?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Re the Postman's quest, I've never completed it, and only get the 'I have nothing for you right now' message at both ends. The very first time I was random clicking on NPCs and started with the Scribe - as above, does this mean I'm stuck in the middle somehow?
When did you last test it and did you have the paper still on you?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
When did you last test it and did you have the paper still on you?
I last tried it about 3 days ago (I think). I would have had paper on me - but is that the paper you're referring to? I didn't see the Postman drop anything. And the Scribe wasn't interested in talking to me (boo hoo).

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I last tried it about 3 days ago (I think). I would have had paper on me - but is that the paper you're referring to? I didn't see the Postman drop anything. And the Scribe wasn't interested in talking to me (boo hoo).
The quest was broken about 3 days ago I've fixed it since. But you need some paper on you (which the postman gives you one of) when talking to Navti

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Barkeep Tim says 'You must accept the quest before continuing' when I click him. I have to say 'Yes' for the quest script go on.

The Wounded Man doesn't do anything until I say 'Yes' either. He also doesn't spawn anything more than half the time.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Barkeep Tim says 'You must accept the quest before continuing' when I click him. I have to say 'Yes' for the quest script go on.

The Wounded Man doesn't do anything until I say 'Yes' either. He also doesn't spawn anything more than half the time.
1. He doesn't spawn anything to begin with
2. I did it this morning so he works.

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
Postman quest and the wonded man quest is broken for me now.
Wonded man is probably broken at the brother in the cave.
All npcs involved reply with "I got nothing for you right now".

I have a stack of paper and sticks in my inventory
I have tried walking up to the npc many times.
Been this way for a week now

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Postman quest and the wonded man quest is broken for me now.
Wonded man is probably broken at the brother in the cave.
All npcs involved reply with "I got nothing for you right now".

I have a stack of paper and sticks in my inventory
I have tried walking up to the npc many times.
Been this way for a week now
When was the last time you tried and what point did you get upto in the quest?

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
last night
As I have tried it all. I do no longer remember at what stage I'm in the quests.
Had this issue for a week now, I have sucsessfully done both quests a few times before this.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Postmaster
I finished the quest as normal about a week ago then ive been going back to get it again and all he says is "I'm busy at the moment" i wait there about 5 mins and have checked the Scribe to see if it got stuck on that part and same issue

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Postmaster
I finished the quest as normal about a week ago then ive been going back to get it again and all he says is "I'm busy at the moment" i wait there about 5 mins and have checked the Scribe to see if it got stuck on that part and same issue

The postman quest is not repeatable.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
While I remember I'm going to add in a script to tell people that they've completed this quest already

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Any updates on the The Woundered man quest bug?
Still broken for me
No because you've not supplied any useful information.
Anyway I'm pretty sure it's not broken as you seem to be the only person complaining atm.

My advise is as followed:
Stand next to Knight Edgar and look him straight in the face then say Yes making sure to use a capital Y