• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT New Map FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Enderpearls can currently be used by wizard and pyromancer on test. If used in combat, it triggers a one minute cooldown before can be used again.
They were removed a while back because people could use them to walk through walls. Will they be back permanently? Was the issue with people walking through walls fixed?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
EDIT: I'll admit I did miss read your first question, I initially took it as you asking what the port looked like within spawn but on second read I realise you were asking about the skill.
I was a little unclear, but I did capitalize 'P' in "Port", and in my next sentence, I referred to "spires". I assumed this would firmly establish that I was talking about the skill "Port". Thus, the last sentence, in the context of the first two sentences, refers to Port locations when 1.7 biomes are released. Moreover, I would have no way of knowing that there is a port located in the new spawn, as I have never seen the new spawn.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
They were removed a while back because people could use them to walk through walls. Will they be back permanently? Was the issue with people walking through walls fixed?

I have no idea, I am not on balance or bug team discussion - just letting you know they are on test and wiki so i would expect they will be making an appearance after the reset. They are fun to use, hopefully they can stay lol.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
There should be yes.

No, Mob arenas did not fit what we wanted for our leveling experience. They will not be making a return.

I believe we're using a different plugin this time around so I doubt it will have the same bug.

Same as before

Everything on test is subject to change in terms of balance but if you're referring to the general way that attributes works then no.

so Danda, is crafter mastered at lvl 30 or 20? For some reason I thought it was 30, but Witch thought 20. It has been a long time. But I know Lost Soul masters at 30.

Can ya help me out please? :)

Thankies so much!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
so Danda, is crafter mastered at lvl 30 or 20? For some reason I thought it was 30, but Witch thought 20. It has been a long time. But I know Lost Soul masters at 30.

Can ya help me out please? :)

Thankies so much!
Last I checked it was 30.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
What is the progress on the new map. Is there a chance of it being delayed?
There is certainly progress, and it is good. Anyway, I think at this point Kain couldn't delay it further without a couple of lovely assassins at his door...
What?

arcanegrove

Obsidian
You people got it easy, back in the day, you had to master crafter to 50 before spending. And you could only have one spec. Heh, end zeal was one of my favorite parts of HC. North road OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.