• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT New Map FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You people got it easy, back in the day, you had to master crafter to 50 before spending. And you could only have one spec. Heh, end zeal was one of my favorite parts of HC. North road OP!
Early Zeal was better imo.

motzoman

TNT
Back in the day, you had to walk to school, up a hill, BOTH WAYS, through the snow, WITH BARE FEET... and we ate glass for dinner when we got home

Glass? Luxury! we used to have to get out of the lake at 3 in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work at the mill 20 hours a day for a tuppence a month come home and dad would beat us around the head with a broken bottle... if we were lucky! ( we lived in a lake)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Back in the day, you had to walk to school, up a hill, BOTH WAYS, through the snow, WITH BARE FEET... and we ate glass for dinner when we got home
That's how it still is here in Norwegianialand, however good leader kim jong fatty grants us leather pads to walk on in the snow now :D

zanetank

Stone
Can't Wait for the new map, and BOTH of you had it lucky I had to Eat Rusted nails heated up with a open fire that i had to sleep on! XD

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
And Sanctum was even better!

I think Haven is going to be a good map for everyone and I can't wait to start playing on it in just 1/2 a days time! Get pumped everyone!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Will we ever see bosses again? I miss these cute little guys...
AXQElB8.png

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'm confused. My Minecraft edition is 1.6.2, not 1.6.4. Will I still be able to connect to the server when the map is launched? (I can't at the moment) If not, then how do I get to 1.6.4?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@MajorasMask On the first screen when you log into MC, click on Edit Profile in the bottom left corner.

About 2/3 of the way down the pop-up window, set Use version: to release 1.6.4, and you'll be set to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.