• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT New Map FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Why does everyone relate Shamans to totems! Shamans can summoning spirits, buffing allies,and debuffing enemies, yet everyone says totems....not everything is WOW!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
So it's going to be released in minimum of 2 months? I don't understand that sentence.
Please... I need sleep...

I understand Shaman is one of 3 or 4 new classes planned. I also understand that these classes will be released gradually, and that the first of these won't be released for at least a month or so. Lol, hope that's clearer ...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Why does everyone relate Shamans to totems! Shamans can summoning spirits, buffing allies,and debuffing enemies, yet everyone says totems....not everything is WOW!

Totemic items are very common among Shamans.

Shaman - A member of certain tribal societies who acts as a medium between the visible world and an invisible spirit world and who practices magic or sorcery for purposes of healing, divination, and control over natural events.

Totem - An animal, plant, or natural object serving among certain tribal or traditional peoples as the emblem of a clan or family and sometimes revered as its founder, ancestor, or guardian.

Shamans use totems to summon the spirits when they need to speak to them, it really has nothing to do with WoW.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Totemic items are very common among Shamans.

Shaman - A member of certain tribal societies who acts as a medium between the visible world and an invisible spirit world and who practices magic or sorcery for purposes of healing, divination, and control over natural events.

Totem - An animal, plant, or natural object serving among certain tribal or traditional peoples as the emblem of a clan or family and sometimes revered as its founder, ancestor, or guardian.

Shamans use totems to summon the spirits when they need to speak to them, it really has nothing to do with WoW.
Extremely popular game has shamans. Shamans in that game use totems. People keep talking about totems. Who should I be mad at? Why do I even care! I hate mages :confused:

Shamans do not tecnically have to summon totems, in Warcraft, for example, the shaman has very strong magics, but don't summon totems...
And I hate Samurais ^^

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Shamans do not tecnically have to summon totems, in Warcraft, for example, the shaman has very strong magics, but don't summon totems...
And I hate Samurais ^^

Never said they had to, I merely indicated that a totem was an item shamans would use and it is not just from a video game.

To be fair in WoW I only drop my totems in certain situations, I rarely drop one every time one disappears.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Glass? Luxury! we used to have to get out of the lake at 3 in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, work at the mill 20 hours a day for a tuppence a month come home and dad would beat us around the head with a broken bottle... if we were lucky! ( we lived in a lake)
How is the gravel hot at 3 in the morning...

Never said they had to, I merely indicated that a totem was an item shamans would use and it is not just from a video game.

To be fair in WoW I only drop my totems in certain situations, I rarely drop one every time one disappears.
I didn't played WoW because you have to pay but ok

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
For the crafter specs, what will be rewarded for mining? Since the fact that gold is no longer the currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.