• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(~ Myralos ~) Recruiting!

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - shamin312
Timezone - Est
Time on herocraft -1 year
Current class - pyromancer
Current profession - Blacksmith

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - sure
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - i was a moderater for henrys mod
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - im 20 n a video editor
Favourite number? - 300

Declined You failed to read the town rules. If you read the previous comments then you could have prevented this ;) But good luck on your path to finding a town!

ihs245

Dirt
IGN - ihs245
Timezone - UTC -8
Time on herocraft - 3 days :(
Current class - Ranger
Current profession - Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 17 jk, like 5 :(
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) -
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I LIKE MINECRAFT

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - ihs245
Timezone - UTC -8
Time on herocraft - 3 days :(
Current class - Ranger
Current profession - Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 17 jk, like 5 :(
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) -
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I LIKE MINECRAFT

Accepted Report to me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. Little note though, I'm currently semi-active due to finals. My second in command Versatilian will be happy to welcome you though!

vanisherz

Wood
Rambi someone has griefed and stolen my stuff in my room and in my vault I don't know who they are or what they want but I'm asking if you can do the command to see who has been breaking blocks and looking through chests please help xD

~xXPower_SurgeXx

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Rambi someone has griefed and stolen my stuff in my room and in my vault I don't know who they are or what they want but I'm asking if you can do the command to see who has been breaking blocks and looking through chests please help xD

~xXPower_SurgeXx

War. During the war last Saturday tnt damage was active and the other nation could loot/greif us. GodOfGales is inactive and couldn't set us neutral. Read up on the forum notes for more war details.

I'm going to stop building and recruiting now as I don't feel like getting murdered and looted every 2 weeks unless we pay up 1k. But I'll keep my salt for myself before some toxic people harass me. I'm going inactive/semi-active until adventure gets released.

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
War. During the war last Saturday tnt damage was active and the other nation could loot/greif us. GodOfGales is inactive and couldn't set us neutral. Read up on the forum notes for more war details.
Lord Rambi, may I interject. I am pretty sure the griefing located in the abode of xXPower_SurgeXx was not during, yet after the war itself. Also, any blocks griefed during the war would have completely regenerated.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Lord Rambi, may I interject. I am pretty sure the griefing located in the abode of xXPower_SurgeXx was not during, yet after the war itself. Also, any blocks griefed during the war would have completely regenerated.

I used the inspection prism and the only people who touched the place were LethalPrince (I guess when building the place), xXPower_surgeXx and all those dudes during the war who raided Myralos.

_Trains_

Obsidian
I used the inspection prism and the only people who touched the place were LethalPrince (I guess when building the place), xXPower_surgeXx and all those dudes during the war who raided Myralos.
You should be able to see the most recent activity of the destroyed blocks. Does it look like a tnt explosion, or just a few blocks destroyed by hand? If it's the second one, it would have to have ben a towny.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
You should be able to see the most recent activity of the destroyed blocks. Does it look like a tnt explosion, or just a few blocks destroyed by hand? If it's the second one, it would have to have ben a towny.

No tnt damage. The last person breaking blocks was you surge... Maybe you forgot to place the blocks back?

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Cause I remember checking the damage after war and your private vault was open with nothing blocking acces? Maybe you forgot blocking it?

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh and if you want the names of who went through your chests: Zylot, blugauga_5, Pixyyyy, Kenneth_Chow, Callen_duCreeper, i0range, Fervourus, ...

vanisherz

Wood
alright thanks rambi for the help, and also it were paintings and signs that didn't regen after tnt or somethin

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
@vanisherz @LethalPrince @iThaumaturge @LordZelkova
I'm closing Myralos. Me and my sic don't want to continue anymore because of personal reasons. If any of you wants to take over, go ahead. But if I don't find a replacement then I will close Myralos. I'll leave some money in the town bank so you have time to pack and find a new home. The rest of the town bank money will be payed back to the donators. You can stay and live in the remnants though. But I can't assure you that your stuff will be safe without the town protection (Well it wasn't safe anyways during wars). I'll try and keep the protection up for another month. Please spread the word to the other townies. You can take what's left from the town storage but there's isn't much left except building materials because of the raid last Saturday. I advise Tiltwo (@GodOfGales), Brimhollow (@rihawk10) or Hellheim (@Warforged79) for a new home. I'm very very very sorry :(

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm closing Myralos. Me and my sic don't want to continue anymore because of personal reasons. If any of you wants to take over, go ahead. But if I don't find a replacement then I will close Myralos. I'll leave some money in the town bank so you have time to pack and find a new home. The rest of the town bank money will be payed back to the donators. You can stay and live in the remnants though. But I can't assure you that your stuff will be safe without the town protection (Well it wasn't safe anyways during wars). I'll try and keep the protection up for another month. Please spread the word to the other townies. You can take what's left from the town storage but there's isn't much left except building materials because of the raid last Saturday. I advise Tiltwo (@GodOfGales), Brimhollow (@rihawk10) or Hellheim (@Warforged79) for a new home. I'm very very very sorry :(
How many people are present in the town? I may opt to continue running it if there are more than five individuals, as long as they're willing to stay. I just don't want all of the responsibility, but if I must carry it, I will.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
If nobody takes over Myralos, Brimhollow will gladly welcome anyone in need of a home as long as we have space ;) hc.to/brim

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
How many people are present in the town? I may opt to continue running it if there are more than five individuals, as long as they're willing to stay. I just don't want all of the responsibility, but if I must carry it, I will.

Erm, currently only me, LethalPrince and xXPower_SurgeXx and maybe some other members are active. Most other members are inactive or leaving (Versatilian, charger, wrecker, demolisher, josephdoesmc,...).

vanisherz

Wood
Erm, currently only me, LethalPrince and xXPower_SurgeXx and maybe some other members are active. Most other members are inactive or leaving (Versatilian, charger, wrecker, demolisher, josephdoesmc,...).
Rambi so sorry you are having to do this but I am sad to say that I can not take care of the town and I Will join a different town until myralos is closed if it comes to it

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, given my inactivity I am most likely completely unfit for the job. That, and honestly I hated running towns, it isn't fun nor is it satisfying. I only did it last map because people were actually active in the town and I didn't want to kick people out.

It may be time for Myralos to close down, as sad as I am to say. I enjoyed the town, and certainly loved the architecture and my little "projects" throughout the place. Sadly once it closes I assume the place will be quickly looted and ravaged so give me until Tuesday to grab my things, ok?