• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(~ Myralos ~) Recruiting!

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Town of Myralos!

Recruiting!

*Insert soon to come lore here*!

Basic town info:

Biomes: Jungle and Ocean

Alliances and treaties:

Brimhollow!
The island paradise of Tiltwo!
Any towns allied to the Nation Of New Delve!:
Wertopia
Karraul
Athelney
Honor_Hold
Ravenswood
Paralia
Contact Rambi_ or any of the towns leaders if you wish to discuss an alliance.
[Placeholder]

Hierarchy:

The nobels of Myralos:

Leading the day- to day operations and special town projects

King - Rambi_
Regent (Second-in-command) - Versatilian
Justicar (Third-in-command) - achmoop

Counsilor - [Placeholder]

The Order of Myralos: (PvP focused members)

The better PvP'ers and ever loyal army of Myralos.

Grandmaster - charger134
Knight - wrecker35
Knight - FallDamage
Knight - iAlchemist
Knight/Lady - [Placeholder]

The Crafters Guild: (PvE focused members)

The towns architects, Lore masters, scribes, artisans, craftsmen, etc.

Guildmaster - [Placeholder]
Guildmember - [Placeholder]

Citizenry (Both PvP and PvE):

The heart of Myralos. Without these loyal members Myralos would cease to exist <3

Aristocrat - devritch14
Aristocrat - josephdoesmc
Aristocrat - [Placeholder]

Citizen- EdisonGG
Citizen- shadowatom
Citizen - xXPower_SurgeXx
Citizen - LethalPrince
Citizen - Aquablade
Citizen - [Placeholder]

Initiate - CalmBits
Initiate - ParanoiaComplex
Initiate - ObliviatedEchos
Initiate - RavagingSilence
Initiate - Razerhack
Initiate - Verden_Skjald
Initiate - [Placeholder]

Rules:

1. Always follow the server rules.
2. Have respect and be polite to your fellow town members and allies.
3. No stealing from or murdering your fellow town members and allies. You may break this rule only and ONLY if your own life is in danger or that of a fellow town member or ally!
4. Do not build or edit the terrain (inside the town borders) without permission from the mayor, regent or justicar.
5. Please warn a member of the nobility of any future inactivitiy. Being inactive for a period of more then 3 weeks will lead to a removal from town.
6. If you are not able to pay the daily tax then warn a member of the nobility. Together we can find a solution. Initiates receive tax for a week to help them get settled without stress.
7. DO NOT turn against Myralos or allies! Treachery is considered the highest crime in Myralos. You will be removed, items confiscated and considered a kill on sight. If you want to leave the town then just warn the nobility, take your items and leave in peace! ^-^
8. Do not beg for ranks, items or services from your fellow townies. If someone refuses to give you something or help you with something then accept his/her decision. We have a public vault for this.
9. Remove the last question about your favourite number in the application form to indicate that you have read and agreed to the rules.

Breaking any rule will result in a punishment according to the rule broken. This may range from a simple warning to a removal from town and kill on sight order. Just use common sense and you'll be fine! ^-^

Applying:

Please fill in this application form and reply to this post to apply for Myralos.

Make sure to read the rules before applying!

Do not edit the application form unless stated otherwise in this post. You can use colors, different fonts, sizes, etc.

Do not, and I repeat DO NOT ask me, my Second in Command or my Third in Command or any councellors ingame to review your app. Your app will be looked upon as soon as possible. Spamming us ingame will result in a instant decline. However, you may send a message if you think we forgot about your app after a week.

Minimum age is 14!

Do not tag me or my SiC.

You don't need to be great with PvP or have teamspeak! We have older members that can teach you the basics if you wish to.

Application for Myralos

IGN -
Timezone -
Time on herocraft -
Current class -
Current profession -
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) -
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) -
Favourite number? -

Example:

Application for Myralos

IGN - Rambi_
Timezone - GMT+1
Time on herocraft - 1 Year and several months
Current class - Leach
Current profession - Blacksmith
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - /
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - ValewoodGlen, Hyrule and Delve last map. No towns this map.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes I do

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 5
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a decent builder ^-^
Is there anything we should know about you?(optional) - /

Last updated: 05/12/2015

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Good luck Rambi! Im sure Myralos will be awesome! Let us know if Tiltwo can help with anything.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
@Admins

Can this post be moved to the 'Citadel towns' pool. The town has been created. And a shortlink please :D. > hc.to/Myralos <

ViserGold

TNT
IGN - SansDaDunkman
Timezone - GMT+3
Time on herocraft -1 year
Current class -none
Current profession -none
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Runesmith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -Didnt have money to pay for.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I think a good archer is a thing.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - My skype is eremakan2

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - SansDaDunkman
Timezone - GMT+3
Time on herocraft -1 year
Current class -none
Current profession -none
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Runesmith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -Didnt have money to pay for.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I think a good archer is a thing.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - My skype is eremakan2

Accepted! Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be on trial for 2 weeks.

Application for Myralos

IGN - AgathaVanguard
Timezone - (GMT+3)
Time on herocraft - 1 year
Current class - Wizard
Current profession - Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - The one you need
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Don't enought money to pay for taxes
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7 to 10 (on Herocraft) 3 to 10 (on classical Minecraft)
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - My name is Semen or Semyon (Семён), I live in Russia, I have a bad English because do not surprise.

Last edited:

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Application for Myralos

IGN - AgathaVanguard
Timezone - (GMT+3)
Current class - Wizard
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - The one you need
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Don't enought money to pay for taxes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7 to 10 (on Herocraft) 3 to 10 (on classical Minecraft)
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - My name is Semen or Semyon (Семён), I live in Russia, I have a bad English because do not surprise.

Pending We are still discussing you're application, our apologies for this!

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Application for Myralos

IGN - AgathaVanguard
Timezone - (GMT+3)
Current class - Wizard

Denied First of all, you joined a different town so that's an auto-deny. Second, we suspect that you are lying about your time on herocraft. And third, we are worried about the fact that you couldn't pay your taxes in your previous town and that you may repeat this in our town. But best of luck to you!

Denied First of all, you joined a different town so that's an auto-deny. Second, we suspect that you are lying about your time on herocraft. And third, we are worried about the fact that you couldn't pay your taxes in your previous town and that you may repeat this in our town. But best of luck to you!
I not joined in any town now, I was been In town, but activity of other players I don't seen. I did not lie, I was play on this server 6 month - 1 year ago. My nickname was PirogSema, maybye you remember me, even then, I did not create an account on the forum, there was no particular reason. Therefore, you probably decided that I lied about my game time on Herocraft. About taxes: I just forgot to pay taxes, I though I have enough coins, I made a mistake, this does not happen again in your town. Why do you think if in the past town I do not pay taxes, I will not pay in your town?
I would really like to join your town.

Last edited:

Exceluis

Dirt
Town of Myralos!

Recruiting!

*Insert soon to come lore here*!

Basic town info:

Biomes: Jungle and Ocean

Alliances and treaties:

The island paradise of Tiltwo!
[Placeholder]

Hierarchy:

The nobels of Myralos:

Leading the day- to day operations and special town projects

Viscount - Rambi_
Regent (Second-in-command) - Versatilian
Justicar (Third-in-command) - achmoop

The Order of Myralos: (PvP focused members)

The better PvP'ers and ever loyal army of Myralos.

Grandmaster - charger134
Knight - wrecker35
Knight - FallDamage
Knight/Lady - [Placeholder]

The Crafters Guild: (PvE focused members)

The towns architects, Lore masters, scribes, artisans, craftsmen, etc.

Guildmaster - [Placeholder]
Guildmember - [Placeholder]

Citizenry (Both PvP and PvE):

The heart of Myralos. Without these loyal members Myralos would cease to exist <3

Aristocrat - devritch14
Aristocrat - josephdoesmc
Aristocrat - [Placeholder]

Citizen - GigaFang
Citizen - themaster6869
Citizen - Lord_Domo
Citizen - pokemondude189
Citizen - [Placeholder]

Initiate - SansDaDunkman
Initiate - [Placeholder]

Rules:

1. Always follow the server rules.
2. Have respect and be polite to your fellow town members and allies.
3. No stealing from or murdering your fellow town members and allies. You may break this rule only and ONLY if your own life is in danger or that of a fellow town member or ally!
4. Do not build or edit the terrain (inside the town borders) without permission from the mayor or justicar.
5. Please warn a member of the nobility of any future inactivitiy. Being inactive for a period of more then 3 weeks will lead to a removal from town.
6. If you are not able to pay the daily tax then warn a member of the nobility. Together we can find a solution. Initiates receive tax for a week to help them get settled without stress.
7. DO NOT turn against Myralos or allies! Treachery is considered the highest crime in Myralos. You will be removed, items confiscated and considered a kill on sight. If you want to leave the town then just warn the nobility, take your items and leave in peace! ^-^
8. Do not beg for ranks, items or services from your fellow townies. If someone refuses to give you something or help you with something then accept his/her decision. We have a public vault for this.
9. Remove the last question about your favourite number in the application form to indicate that you have read and agreed to the rules.

Breaking any rule will result in a punishment according to the rule broken. This may range from a simple warning to a removal from town and kill on sight order. Just use common sense and you'll be fine! ^-^

Applying:

Make sure to read the rules before applying!

Minimum age is 14! Exceptions can be made in exceptional circumstances!

Please fill in this application form and reply to this post. Do not edit the application form unless stated otherwise in this post. Do not tag me or my SiC. I will take a look at your application as soon as possible! ^_^ You can use colors, different fonts, sizes, etc. You don't need to be great with PvP or have teamspeak! We have older members that can teach you the basics if you wish to.

Application for Myralos

IGN -
Timezone -
Time on herocraft -
Current class -
Current profession -
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) -
Favourite number? -

Example:

Application for Myralos

IGN - Rambi_
Timezone - GMT+1
Time on herocraft - 1 Year and several months
Current class - Leach
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - /
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - ValewoodGlen, Hyrule and Delve last map. No towns this map.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes I do

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 5
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a decent builder ^-^
Is there anything we should know about you?(optional) - /
Exceluis
Pacific Time
3-4 days
Necromancer
Crafter
(optional) Miner
Previous Towns- None
I agree, as long as it is reasonable
4-5
I'm a moderate builder

Last edited:

EdisonGG

Stone
IGN - EdisonGG
Timezone - CST
Time on herocraft - A few active days (About two weeks since I have joined.)
Current class - Wizard Lv. 13
Current profession - Crafter Lv. 21
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - I plan to become an enchanter.
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - This would be my first town.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes, as long as it isn't outrageous.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 3-4
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I am skilled with lore and diplomacy.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I will make sure to do all that I can to improve this town and my skills.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - EdisonGG
Timezone - CST
Time on herocraft - A few active days (About two weeks since I have joined.)
Current class - Wizard Lv. 13
Current profession - Crafter Lv. 21
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - I plan to become an enchanter.
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - This would be my first town.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes, as long as it isn't outrageous.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 3-4
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I am skilled with lore and diplomacy.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I will make sure to do all that I can to improve this town and my skills.

Accepted! Contact me, @achmoop or @Versatilian ingame! You'll be on trial for 2 weeks.

Jerster101

Dirt
IGN - Jerster101
Timezone - Pacific
Time on herocraft - most of the day during Saturday/Sunday, sometimes over Monday - Friday
Current class - Shaman
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Probably Blacksmith/Enchanter
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 8 (unless taken by surprise)
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I know every crafting recipe in Minecraft, its not weird
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I LOVE lore in any aspect of any game, It's one of several reasons why I would ever get interested in just about any game

Shadowatom

Gold
IGN - shadowatom
Timezone - ET currently, will be PT during my breaks which I can explain in more detail if you need the specific info.
Time on herocraft - Approximately 2 weeks now, I was on several years ago, but became inactive due to real life matters
Current class - Necromancer
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - ^
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None that I recall
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, and obviously would like to improve
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I enjoy exploring areas and essentially acting as a scout for uncharted areas if there's such a thing.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Jerster101
Timezone - Pacific
Time on herocraft - most of the day during Saturday/Sunday, sometimes over Monday - Friday
Current class - Shaman
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Probably Blacksmith/Enchanter
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 8 (unless taken by surprise)
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I know every crafting recipe in Minecraft, its not weird
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I LOVE lore in any aspect of any game, It's one of several reasons why I would ever get interested in just about any game

Accepted! Please report to me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame! You will be on trial for 2 weeks.

IGN - shadowatom
Timezone - ET currently, will be PT during my breaks which I can explain in more detail if you need the specific info.
Time on herocraft - Approximately 2 weeks now, I was on several years ago, but became inactive due to real life matters
Current class - Necromancer
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - ^
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None that I recall
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, and obviously would like to improve
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I enjoy exploring areas and essentially acting as a scout for uncharted areas if there's such a thing.

Accepted! Please report to me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame! You will be on trial for 2 weeks.