• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(~ Myralos ~) Recruiting!

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - lilspy2
Timezone - AKST
Time on herocraft - Around 30 hours in my first year (I left because I got bored) Now I'm back and I've played around 4 hours so far
Current class - Wizard
Current profession - Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Engineer or Alchemist
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, 2 w/ lag
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a decent builder and can build with a theme
Is there anything we should know about you? - Not unless there's something you need to know that's not on this forum.
Favourite number? - lucky number 13

Declined You failed to read the town rules.

lilspy2

Iron
IGN - lilspy2
Timezone - AKST
Time on herocraft - Around 30 hours in my first year (I left because I got bored) Now I'm back and I've played around 4 hours so far
Current class - Wizard
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Engineer or Alchemist
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, 2 w/ lag
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a decent builder and can build with a theme
Is there anything we should know about you? - Not unless there's something you need to know that's not on this forum.
Favourite number? - lucky number 13
oops, I read the rules wrong. I read remember the question about your favorite number instead of remove the question about your favorite number.

vanisherz

Wood
Sorry guys I will be inactive for 3 days because I was banned sorry and I'll see you in 3 days peace ✌️

IGN - Dat_Boss_Do
Timezone - mountain
Time on herocraft - 4 months
Current class - paladin
Current profession - runesmith
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - NA
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - ignashia i left because they werent active players
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - verses someone my level class id say 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I love to build and pvp
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - im really cool xD

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Dat_Boss_Do
Timezone - mountain
Time on herocraft - 4 months
Current class - paladin
Current profession - runesmith
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - NA
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - ignashia i left because they werent active players
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - verses someone my level class id say 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I love to build and pvp
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - im really cool xD

Accepted Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will in initiation for 2 weeks.

IGN - Verden_Skjald
Timezone - EST
Time on herocraft - A month or so, but stopped for a while, then returned a few days ago.
Current class - Druid
Current profession - Level 15 Crafter, but will become Runesmith soon
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Runesmith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Pemben, then Solitude, aka New Pemben, before the server reset
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Fine with me, I certainly understand why it would be necessary
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 3 or 4, I am mainly a supportive role like a healer though
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - Trustworthy, loyal, and willing to help out. iAlchemist will vouch for me on all three of those
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I am willing to help around the town, and possibly play a role as a priest or something along those lines, but most likely I will live outside of town in my own mountainside tower. Maybe not though, we will see.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Verden_Skjald
Timezone - EST
Time on herocraft - A month or so, but stopped for a while, then returned a few days ago.
Current class - Druid
Current profession - Level 15 Crafter, but will become Runesmith soon
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Runesmith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Pemben, then Solitude, aka New Pemben, before the server reset
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Fine with me, I certainly understand why it would be necessary
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 3 or 4, I am mainly a supportive role like a healer though
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - Trustworthy, loyal, and willing to help out. iAlchemist will vouch for me on all three of those
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I am willing to help around the town, and possibly play a role as a priest or something along those lines, but most likely I will live outside of town in my own mountainside tower. Maybe not though, we will see.

Accepted Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be in initiation for 2 weeks.

razerhack

Iron
IGN - Razerhack
Timezone - MST
Time on herocraft - A little over 2 years
Current class - Dragoon
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Most likely smith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Lothair and then the server reset haha
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yeah it shouldn't be a problem
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - I'd say about a 6 - 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - With me playing more often I can probably get my pvp back up to an 8 maybe even 9. I have experience on the server and have a strong ability in making friends :D
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - My favorite number is 13 and PvP is what I live for to be honest. I used to play with charger and wrecker a bit ^_^

beh9999

Dirt
IGN - Beh9999
Timezone - Central (USA+CA)
Time on herocraft - 1 day
Current class - Wizard
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Enchanter
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) -
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I enjoy a good fight
Favourite number? - 4

RenceGames

Stone
IGN - RenceGames
Timezone - Central
Time on herocraft - 1 day? Just found the server, but I think it's really cool!
Current class - Ninja
Current profession - Crafter (lvl 20)
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Smith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none N/A
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 6 (Good at surprise and range, not head to head, hence why I chose ninja)
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - Great with building design, good at most tasks you could throw at me.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - not really.
Favorite number? - 4

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Razerhack
Timezone - MST
Time on herocraft - A little over 2 years
Current class - Dragoon
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Most likely smith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Lothair and then the server reset haha
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yeah it shouldn't be a problem
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - I'd say about a 6 - 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - With me playing more often I can probably get my pvp back up to an 8 maybe even 9. I have experience on the server and have a strong ability in making friends :D
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - My favorite number is 13 and PvP is what I live for to be honest. I used to play with charger and wrecker a bit ^_^

Accepted Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be in initiation for 2 weeks.

IGN - Beh9999
Timezone - Central (USA+CA)
Current class - Wizard
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Enchanter
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) -
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I enjoy a good fight
Favourite number? - 4

IGN - RenceGames
Timezone - Central
Time on herocraft - 1 day? Just found the server, but I think it's really cool!
Current class - Ninja
Current profession - Crafter (lvl 20)
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Smith
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none N/A
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 6 (Good at surprise and range, not head to head, hence why I chose ninja)
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - Great with building design, good at most tasks you could throw at me.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - not really.
Favorite number? - 4

Nirdinth

Iron
IGN-Nirdinth
Time Zone-EST
Time on Hero Craft-Just joined but played earlier on modpack and forgot about it
Current Class-Shaman
Current Profession-Crafter
I plan to become Alchemist
No Previous Towns
Yes I agree to pay daily tax but I may not be on daily due to school and not being at my grams
On of a scale of 1-10 for pvp I'll say 2 I wish to improve but I do not like fighting unless it's needed
I have multiple skills you might find useful such as I am a wonderful roleplayer,an amazing alchemist,and an amazing shaman/witchdoctor roleplayer
Some things you should know about me well I really like to live in basic log cabins with a cozy fire pit and roleplay seriously but besides that I cant think of anything else.
I have read the rules and agree to them
My favorite number is 10 because it's both an even and a multiple of five

IGN - the_sexy_penguin
Timezone - central
Time on herocraft - 1 year was when I first got on but I went inactive up until about 2 weeks ago
Current class - paladin lvl 15
Current profession - crafter so I can be whatever is needed
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - whatever needed
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Lothair before the server reset
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - if needed although I don't have much money atm
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 6
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - im a good builder
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - im 15 a male and I will be on at least twice a week due to school and drill teams

lopside34

Dirt
IGN - lopside34
Timezone - eastern standard
Current class -Ranger
Current profession -Crafter
I would say i'm a 3 out of 10 in pvp.
I like grinding and mining. In a battle I prefer a bow.
yes on the daily tax

Hardigra

Dirt
IGN - Hardigra
Timezone - Eastern
Time on herocraft - Started today
Current class - Disciple
Current profession- Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Maybe Alchemist
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - N/A
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, so not that great
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I love roleplaying and would be a great addition to create atmosphere in a town. If I prove useful I could help out with non-PVP tasks.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Not really :)
Favourite number? - 1552

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - the_sexy_penguin
Timezone - central
Time on herocraft - 1 year was when I first got on but I went inactive up until about 2 weeks ago
Current class - paladin lvl 15
Current profession - crafter so I can be whatever is needed
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - whatever needed
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Lothair before the server reset
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - if needed although I don't have much money atm
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 6
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - im a good builder
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - im 15 a male and I will be on at least twice a week due to school and drill teams

Accepted! Contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame.

IGN - lopside34
Timezone - eastern standard
Current class -Ranger
Current profession -Crafter
I would say i'm a 3 out of 10 in pvp.
I like grinding and mining. In a battle I prefer a bow.
yes on the daily tax

Accepted! Contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame.

IGN - Hardigra
Timezone - Eastern
Time on herocraft - Started today
Current class - Disciple
Current profession- Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Maybe Alchemist
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - N/A
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, so not that great
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I love roleplaying and would be a great addition to create atmosphere in a town. If I prove useful I could help out with non-PVP tasks.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Not really :)
Favourite number? - 1552

Hardigra

Dirt
My apologies :( I just really really really like that number. It's incredible. I am sorry, I know it sounds cliche but I was reading through the rules with my friend (lopside34) on skype and I forgot. I understand if you still do not admit me... Good luck ;)

shamin312

Wood
IGN - shamin312
Timezone - Est
Time on herocraft -1 year
Current class - pyromancer
Current profession - Blacksmith

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - sure
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - i was a moderater for henrys mod
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - im 20 n a video editor
Favourite number? - 300