• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.6.2 for Herocraft RPG Server!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Disc got nerfed... AGAIN

And that other 2 new skills doesn't "quite" make up for it...

Howerver... 14 hp healed every sec is quite... interesting...

It's not a nerf. They truly did get a different role of sorts. I can tell you I did well against most classes 1v1 on the test server, but it remains to be seen how I'll do in a teamfight setting. The fact that force push has a 100% success rate alone makes disciple appealing again.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
When hit by weapon attacks, projectiles, and AoE abilities; is a ninja knocked out of smoke?
Yes.
--

I'd like to jump in and post our some errors with the changelog (when there's so much, it's easy for me to mess some things up)

Entangle for Wizards is actually a 3 second duration.
Megabolt warmup was unchanged.
Telekinesis is a 1 second cooldown for Rune / Wiz / Beguiler.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Isn't messing around with redstone repeaters considered griefing? Pretty goofy spell if you ask me.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
It's not a nerf. They truly did get a different role of sorts. I can tell you I did well against most classes 1v1 on the test server, but it remains to be seen how I'll do in a teamfight setting. The fact that force push has a 100% success rate alone makes disciple appealing again.

Actually I meant the nerf as in dmg lowered, healing decrease, cooldown increase, and warmup increase.
But yeah I get what you meant.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The cooldown for forcepush is next to nothing, and that's what makes this class a yummy option in 1v1s vs classes without tumble.

Get forcepushed, and get good... But seriously, the smite nerf is going to take getting used to.

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
No it doesnt xD u tell it what mods to use, it uses what ever is in ur mods folder it comes with no mods brute[DOUBLEPOST=1375548203,1375548090][/DOUBLEPOST]I use it i have all the mods that were in modpack and nothing else xD

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Isn't messing around with redstone repeaters considered griefing? Pretty goofy spell if you ask me.
Last I checked it wasn't considered griefing. It's not breaking the block or anything, just tweaking the delay, heh. But in addition to the redstone stuff, doors were added to the list, which is what I imagine will be the primary use.

Because it uses mods ur not allowed to use which i told u multiple times.

MagicLauncher is just a way to install mods. Sure, you -could- install illegal mods with it, but you can do that just as well without MagicLauncher, and it would be just as illegal.

I use MagicLauncher myself, as I prefer it over other methods of mod installation. I use all the standard HC mods, with one or two others, that are completely legal. :)

RandomSigns

Legacy Supporter 3
Sooo question... Did the server name change? Cause I can't connect, and where is the video for how to get the key mods/macros back on? Or is that still in development?

RandomSigns

Legacy Supporter 3
Sooo question... Did the server name change? Cause I can't connect, and where is the video for how to get the key mods/macros back on? Or is that still in development?

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
The server is at 1.6.2 the ip is still: mc.herocraftonline.com and im pretty sure on the page a person put up a video on how to do it

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
Last I checked it wasn't considered griefing. It's not breaking the block or anything, just tweaking the delay, heh. But in addition to the redstone stuff, doors were added to the list, which is what I imagine will be the primary use.

MagicLauncher is just a way to install mods. Sure, you -could- install illegal mods with it, but you can do that just as well without MagicLauncher, and it would be just as illegal.

I use MagicLauncher myself, and I prefer it over other methods of mod installation. I use all the standard HC mods, with one or two others, that are completely legal. :)

ya i use damage indicators u might like it it kind of does what the server does with the showing of damage ur doing to the mob or player it also shows when the mob or player heals and it shows a frame in top left corner showing the mob/player life

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
ya i use damage indicators u might like it it kind of does what the server does with the showing of damage ur doing to the mob or player it also shows when the mob or player heals and it shows a frame in top left corner showing the mob/player life
But I doubt it shows the correct damage being dealt.

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
U might be able to set it up so is exactly on xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375567720,1375567688][/DOUBLEPOST]But the percentage is right

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Jesus, wizard got nerfed into the ground

Yep. The longer warmups are gonna be a pain in the ass especially for blink and bolt, wizards can't take any melee dmg. The moment someone comes into melee range and you realize blink got another 2 sec CD you'll get absolutely destroyed in a second.

The Ninja changes looks really fun though.