• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Minecraft 1.2.4 - DO NOT UPDATE YET!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It makes absolutely zero sense that warrior should get iron golem. It involves crafting to make, so it should be for a crafter spec (engi/smith). The base specs aren't really lacking and so what if they are. Not all classes need skills, warriors are supposed to be less reliant on skills anyways.
If you are a level 8 warrior after a month, you are obviously doing something VERY wrong.

_JAD3N

TNT
Derp -- when is Herocraft going to be updated to 1.2?

And will taming feline mobs be limited to Rangers as usual, or a new class...?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Ugh, I got this message after I updated, well see you soon(and I hope soon unlike the previous updates). Using somebody elses jar like freezes my minecraft too so yeah. I have other things I can do. :)

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Well in my opinion, warrior sucks, rogue does need something,but warrior needs a good skill to start with as well. I'm on lvl 8 after about a month.
I mastered warrior in 2-3 days when I started out. That's to say this is when the mob arena wasn't here. It all depends on how much you play and your determination to mastering it.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
I left for Chicago 5 days ago and only had 1.2. Got Home and was like "oh no way Herocraft went to 1.3!?!?"

Then I accidently updated to 1.4.............. soooooo yeah can I not get 1.3?

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
That's ok, I found out I saved a file of 1.1 1.2 and 1.3 to my laptop. I just Had to transfer them and BAM! Herocraft Here I come :D

I am glad I did that sorry to bother you :oops:

Mutual

Wood
So... Anyone happens to have a 1.2.3 .jar file? I have Spoutcraft but even when I join it tells me that I have an outdated client.