• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.0 - (Dont update yet!)

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Nether will be awesome, come on 1.0.0 update for herocraft! :p, I want to see my friends again in HC! (too lazy to try the downgrade :p :D)

Jinder745

Obsidian
We'll be staying on 1.8 for another week or so - we have much to work out in terms of code.

If you do update and you want to play on a Herocraft server - feel free to go to Herocraft.zapto.org:1337

Hope you guys enjoy yourself!

Also if someone wants to post MC 1.8 just incase others want to rollback - feel free to host it off site (mediafire.com) and post the link here.

MC 1.8 (with hero mods)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hk1cxxvsehexsyr
I did what you said but it still doesent work MC freezes when loading

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Still like... updating stuff.

Damage system is the biggest issue at the moment. It's not pretty but we're working out the kinks.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
How will armor be worked out? I'm pretty sure a fucking paladin could got enchanted unbreakable diamond armor and take like 20000 hits to kill?....

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
IKR, they will be undeafeatable to kill, they kill us, with (their( fixed ):D) enchanted swords. wtf *sigh*