• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.0 - (Dont update yet!)

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
http://www.mediafire.com/?6i687z4356a7c4n

This is a link to the 1.8 minecraft.jar. If you've already updated, just replace the minecraft.jar with this one (usually located at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin). When you launch the game, make sure you tell it you do not want to update :)
Okay so I downloaded that jar and I tried to put it in my bin folder for .minecraft buuut it won't go in there D: (that's what she said) & I don't know what to do D:< SOOO, I gave up and now I have no life until the server is updated (; [NO ONE IS ON THE OTHER SEVER D':....]

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
you'll be prompted to replace your other minecraft.jar file. You should choose to 'copy and replace' when at that prompt. Try again

saprazzan

Stone
Here's my copy of the minecraft 1.8.1 jar. It has been MCPatcher patched, Neo's Mod Pack and thats about it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hk1cxxvsehexsyr

Just go rename that as minecraft and then you can play on herocraft (make sure to keep the official jar though so that you can switch back)

This is awesome, I tried briefly to figure out how to install mods but got frustrated and gave up. It seems harder on a mac?

Anyway, I might bug ya for your .jar after 1.0 comes out ;)

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
This is awesome, I tried briefly to figure out how to install mods but got frustrated and gave up. It seems harder on a mac?

Anyway, I might bug ya for your .jar after 1.0 comes out ;)

1.0 is already out... Unless you mean when Heroes updates to 1.0.

kenni2000

Wood
We'll be staying on 1.8 for another week or so - we have much to work out in terms of code.

If you do update and you want to play on a Herocraft server - feel free to go to Herocraft.zapto.org:1337

Hope you guys enjoy yourself!

Also if someone wants to post MC 1.8 just incase others want to rollback - feel free to host it off site (mediafire.com) and post the link here.

MC 1.8 (with hero mods)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hk1cxxvsehexsyr

How long now?

Jinder745

Obsidian
I just got my computer fixed an MC was updated -.- anyone wana guide me threw a downgrade?

InAcan

Coal
I seem to be doing something wrong.
My little brother decided to upgrade me (the little twerp!) and I haven't been able to downgrade. I downloaded the minecraft.jar files (both with and without hero mods), copy & pasted it into the bin folder after deleting the original minecraft.jar. When I log in, it begins to 'load' things, until eventually a message on the minecraft program shows up saying "done loading" and then just stops. The little green bar refuses to move. It will sit there indefinitely if I allow it, doing absolutely nothing. I'm obviously doing something wrong, any ideas what it is? :x

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I seem to be doing something wrong.
My little brother decided to upgrade me (the little twerp!) and I haven't been able to downgrade. I downloaded the minecraft.jar files (both with and without hero mods), copy & pasted it into the bin folder after deleting the original minecraft.jar. When I log in, it begins to 'load' things, until eventually a message on the minecraft program shows up saying "done loading" and then just stops. The little green bar refuses to move. It will sit there indefinitely if I allow it, doing absolutely nothing. I'm obviously doing something wrong, any ideas what it is? :x
Try a fresh install of MC after backing up your important files.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Any idea on when the switch to 1.0 is happening? I have a feeling I haven't been seeing some of my town members due to the update.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Did anyone manage to fraps Kainzo giving his speech? Anywho, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the nether to release with 1.0.0...