• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.0 - (Dont update yet!)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We'll be staying on 1.8 for another week or so - we have much to work out in terms of code.

If you do update and you want to play on a Herocraft server - feel free to go to Herocraft.zapto.org:1337

Hope you guys enjoy yourself!

Also if someone wants to post MC 1.8 just incase others want to rollback - feel free to host it off site (mediafire.com) and post the link here.

MC 1.8 (with hero mods)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hk1cxxvsehexsyr

shmeddy

Iron
Ok, and also, I think its better to update sooner, because people who dont know about HearoCraft wo update, then find out about it, and try it wont be able to get on and see how EPIC it is. But, its just my opinion.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
I made a copy of the new djar as well so I can switch back and forth. If I weren't so lazy I'd make a batch file to switch versions depending on whether or not I wanna play HC or MC 1.0 - too bad I'm lazy

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
@Kainzo Speaking of coding. What is the teams current plan on Nerfing/Executing the potions and enchantments?

It's not really that important I just want to know if I'm going to be able to run as fast as a teleporting enderman, or be resistant to most of the fire moves.

And on that note what about the end, and nether?

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Kainzo and Aph i hope you enjoy your time at minecon. Dont worry about us herocraftrers ive got everything under control ;) . Is it true that kain will be giving a speech?