• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mfswwp2007s Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:Mfswwp2007
  2. Location & Age:Haverhill MA 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I was banned from McPvP a year or 2 back for "Hacking" I have gone clean since then and I wish to stay that way.And there was this "Lie" one where I was plotting to "Ddos" a server at the time I had no clue on what the hell a ddos was now I do they beleaved I had connections with goldentank who was in my Faction
  4. Referral(s):Battlecraft a server that went down and they told us to go here.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Battlecraft and hansalvato and Cdawg
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No im going to do that sometime today or tomorrow not sure when no promises.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I have read the Rules and I intend on reading the wiki from the "Good application" soon.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because im a good pvpr im good at helping new players (I have a policy of no killing new players unless im new its just how I am :p)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):mfs10
  10. Additional Info:I enjoy pvp,a couple of my freinds play here IRL and some of my internet "freinds" play here.I just hope you consider me and think and hopefully accept me.If you would like to skype me im Mfswwp2007 on skype.
[DOUBLEPOST=1354658780,1354658377][/DOUBLEPOST]I just voted all 6 times

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I was banned from McPvP a year or 2 back for "Hacking" I have gone clean since then and I wish to stay that way.And there was this "Lie" one where I was plotting to "Ddos" a server at the time I had no clue on what the hell a ddos was now I do they beleaved I had connections with goldentank who was in my Faction
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No im going to do that sometime today or tomorrow not sure when no promises.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I have read the Rules and I intend on reading the wiki from the "Good application" soon.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because im a good pvpr im good at helping new players (I have a policy of no killing new players unless im new its just how I am :p)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):I really had no clue on what to do there XD it mindscrewed me I was like Herpderp me no understand.
  10. Additional Info:I enjoy pvp,a couple of my freinds play here IRL and some of my internet "freinds" play here.I just hope you consider me and think and hopefully accept me.If you would like to skype me im Mfswwp2007 on skype.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The special key is required and I cannot review your application until you have corrected it on the application itself. Remember to reply back when you have done so to alert me.

Im not sure if I completed the key correctly if I did not please skype me and explain to me how to do so XD that is if you have the time my skype is mfswwp2007

The special key is required and I cannot review your application until you have corrected it on the application itself. Remember to reply back when you have done so to alert me.
Im not sure if I completed the key correctly if I did not please skype me and explain to me how to do so XD that is if you have the time my skype is mfswwp2007

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):mfs10

No your key is not correct.

And am I the only one who get a error code when trying to join a server?