• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mfswwp2007s Whitelist Application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh thank gosh XD I was so confused :p thanks anyways.[DOUBLEPOST=1354675989,1354675956][/DOUBLEPOST]That was before my birthday...
I diddent have the right info

And your profile says you are 13 and has the same date of birth as the profile I linked you. Are you still going to tell me you are 14?

So you have a history of hacking and you have issues with the truth. And why should we give you the chance on this server?
What do you want to hear okay all i'm asking for is a chance you can watch me and whatnot I promise you I haven't touched a client/hack since 1-2 years ago when I was banned on mcpvp okay all i'm asking for is a little trust even tho this is our first time even relativley talking that's all i'm asking is a chance ive always wanted to play on this server and whatnot it seemed intresting according to hans and cdwag they said stuff about fireballs and classes sorta like wow but minecraft you know.I think I should have a chance because I wish to waste all the worthless hours of my life on your server to get armor and stab minecraftians to the point where there blocky insides come out.Please just a chance.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What do you want to hear okay all i'm asking for is a chance you can watch me and whatnot I promise you I haven't touched a client/hack since 1-2 years ago when I was banned on mcpvp okay all i'm asking for is a little trust even tho this is our first time even relativley talking that's all i'm asking is a chance ive always wanted to play on this server and whatnot it seemed intresting according to hans and cdwag they said stuff about fireballs and classes sorta like wow but minecraft you know.I think I should have a chance because I wish to waste all the worthless hours of my life on your server to get armor and stab minecraftians to the point where there blocky insides come out.Please just a chance.

Well technically we are on a greylist so you are able to play now, with limited permissions. So we will take your plead for a chance. Play via the greylist for a few weeks, and prove you no longer hack.

There is your chance.

Ive waiting several weeks and yes NOW im 14 XD[DOUBLEPOST=1360588379,1360502420][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumping

[username] => Mfswwp2007
[issuer] => MJCS
[server] => mc2.joe.to
[reason] => griefing
[time] => 2011-08-28 21:47:45

Explain that ban
That was on MinecraftWar a copy of Kostas server MinecraftWar rouge admins left the server when the server went down Kostas went to go try to remake minecraft war it was a project in production then the rouge co-owner/admin NggEntertainment AKA Joe refused to let him have the name back. I played on the server for a little while I used a Lava Bucket in pvp it filled up pat of a guys base when I did it due to lava disspapearing lag. I picked back up the lava after using it was a quick place and pick back up of course it was NggEntertainments base we found it while looking to raid. Then he got mad did a server rollback before the raid I used lava bucket in pvp at said before he banned me for "greifing"[DOUBLEPOST=1360620126,1360595015][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumping

The page will not load but to go off of memory I was banned for swearing I called durunne drune or something a douche and I was banned I was in a clan/faction thing I forget what they where called towns maybe he came by started throwing potions of EXP at everyone but me and I went wow you douche then you see how it went from there "Oh what did you just call me" me "A douche" him "You know the rules about no swearing" and me "I call em as I see em" then bannnnnnn. I know I should not have done it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
And you should have mentioned it. Frankly you seem to be nothing but trouble. Why should I give you a chance when you cannot even follow our rules?

And you should have mentioned it. Frankly you seem to be nothing but trouble. Why should I give you a chance when you cannot even follow our rules?
What should I tell you I hate it when people do this they ask for a final plea to pull something out even tho all has been said, so here I go attempting to beg. Because herocraft is a cool server the rules are almost same with BC and I have been following those rules for the last 1-2 years fine. A reason I want to play here is because I have "Friends" that play here. I think I deserve a chance to play here because well idk its a video game all I want is a chance i'm into the whole world of warcraft thing. I wish to have a chance..........

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What should I tell you I hate it when people do this they ask for a final plea to pull something out even tho all has been said, so here I go attempting to beg. Because herocraft is a cool server the rules are almost same with BC and I have been following those rules for the last 1-2 years fine. A reason I want to play here is because I have "Friends" that play here. I think I deserve a chance to play here because well idk its a video game all I want is a chance i'm into the whole world of warcraft thing. I wish to have a chance..........

I am going to give you a chance, but one wrong word and you will be muted. We do not put up with any nonsense here, and you better make sure you read over our rules and understand them. Ignorance will not hold up in a ban appeal.

Accepted

I am going to give you a chance, but one wrong word and you will be muted. We do not put up with any nonsense here, and you better make sure you read over our rules and understand them. Ignorance will not hold up in a ban appeal.

Accepted
Thank you.