• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level Cap Increase + Class Revamps coming soon!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Jonsoon Umg I need a link to the thread please ^.^ Just asking lots of questions because I didn't see it... and idk why, but if I mention LO to almost anybody, they say you guys are assholes. I wish I knew why, but right now, the reputation of LO is worse than Umbra's. :p

And if 2 towns have good players, and they go to war because of their leaders, would good people go and fight?

and I hate it when people only respond to parts of the text... o-o
Your getting your news from bias sources it seems. ^.^

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
and idk why, but if I mention LO to almost anybody, they say you guys are assholes. I wish I knew why, but right now, the reputation of LO is worse than Umbra's. :p
Even though my hate for LO burns hotter than thousand suns, I wouldnt really call anyone (okay, nearly anyone) in there assholes. People probably base their opinions on single indivuals and then put the hate in the kingdom.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Back in my day there were no professions or any url store purchasables or custom town plugin or swamps and pumpkins were worth over 1k each. There were no ravines or mineshafts, there was no graylist or resource world, no warshard or nether.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Back in my day there were no professions or any url store purchasables or custom town plugin or swamps and pumpkins were worth over 1k each. There were no ravines or mineshafts, there was no graylist or resource world, no warshard or nether.
Good ol' Zeal.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually, Warshard was introduced in Sanctum, 24 April 2011. So Warshard is 2 years old in 5 days. :eek:

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I have been killed
Bounty Hunted
Spawn Camped
Tricked

and now it's my turn to do that. :(
The real problem ^

And as for towns, you would think good towns wouldn't war against other good or neutral towns, wouldn't you? A good player should probably not join an evil town. Might cause a conflict of interest. ;)

On topic note: We had some interesting revelations in-game today. Some new Bard skills and Ranger ones too. I'm pretty excited to see all the rest. Keep up the good work guys!!

DaDevastor

Dirt
We need necromancers to do what they do best! I just chose caster because I thought they summoned undead... Come on! Make that skill!

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
unlikely due to bukkit API failures.
I recall a suggestion at some point in the forums for making a skill accomplish what an anvil would, similar to how we have Repair and ForgeChainArmor and such skills that use items as a reagent to produce to modify other items. I forget who suggested it (sorry!), but I remember thinking it was a good idea, if possible. Something like Combine or similar, where it would combine a held item with the promted enchanted book (/skill CombineSmiteII). I dunno, just thought it might be good to bring it up again, since classes are getting revamped and new skills are coming out. I think it's a pity we have no anvil mechanics yet, but I realize this is just a bukkit problem. On the other hand, if a skill or skills could accomplish the same thing, even if just temporarily, I think it's worth looking into.