• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level Cap Increase + Class Revamps coming soon!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
ETA = 2-3 weeks.
Just wanted to give you guys a head's up and let you know that we're planning to do a mini-expansion of Herocraft RPG server.

All classes will go up to level 65 as the mastery cap. The basic paths will stay at level 20.
Crafter base path will be mastered at level 20.

There will be various skills added, classes re-designed and retuned. We're hoping this will promote a better gameplay by all involved!

Unrelated - we have purchased new hardware for our side-servers coming up!
FTB | HungerGames and a secret project will have a new home!
Specs are
3.6ghz (quad core) with 16GB ram.

Attachments

• slider.png
    slider.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 289,517

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I hope you mean BeastMaster when you say some classes will be returning :D

Todoslim

Dirt
Yeah i liked the skill where u could ride fairys all over the world and greif with pixel dust

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Mmmm, secret projects....

Also, prepare for my newb rage about how I had to slave through 30 levels of crafter :rolleyes:
Looking good, Kainzo! (except your avatar creeps me out now)

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Mmmm, secret projects....

Also, prepare for my newb rage about how I had to slave through 30 levels of crafter :rolleyes:
Looking good, Kainzo! (except your avatar creeps me out now)
"Back in my day, I had to level through Crafter, ten more levels than you young'uns these days!"

New level caps, huh. I wonder what kinda skills will be brought to the table this round. Will we be getting the new titles and such? Crusader for mastering Paladin and so on?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
"Back in my day, I had to level through Crafter, ten more levels than you young'uns these days!"

New level caps, huh. I wonder what kinda skills will be brought to the table this round. Will we be getting the new titles and such? Crusader for mastering Paladin and so on?
''Back in my day I had to level crafter/combat 30 more levels than you today + I couldn't be both a crafter and a combat class at the same time''

:p

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
''Back in my day I had to level crafter/combat 30 more levels than you today + I couldn't be both a crafter and a combat class at the same time''

:p

Back when I was your age I had to walk to spawn uphill both ways in the snow while being attacked by pvpers...

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
Back when I was your age I had to walk to spawn uphill both ways in the snow while being attacked by pvpers...
So what you're saying is that you walked up a hill to get to spawn and then walked up the same hill to leave spawn. Man things didn't make much sense back in the old days =p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Yes, new titles.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Back in my days I was never a mastered crafter and I'm still not I'm a level 22 crafter most OP profession in game /skill warp