• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level Cap Increase + Class Revamps coming soon!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/enchantment-books.28295/#post-305369
I'd like to see a skill to combine enchants on items, since the Anvil is supposed to do this also. It doesn't seem like the concern is "Should we enable anvils?" - it seems like the concern is "Bukkit doesn't have a way for us to use Heroes exp class/lvl restrictions with Anvils." Since this is the situation, it would be great for Smiths to just have a couple more skills to replace anvil functionality entirely.

Repair - We already have this.
Enchant - Use an enchanted book to enchant an item (as outlined in the OP).
CombineEnchant - Sacrifice an item to apply its enchants to an identical item.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks, XenZan! And to edit my post, the "Enchant" skill should probably be called "EnchantedBook", because "Enchant" is already a passive skill for Enchanters :p

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
This tickles my fancy! I'll be sure to check this out and see what has been re-tuned for Disciples. Please make it OP, thanks!

MrFly007

Portal
What does karma even do? I've seen it on the test server but was just at a loss. :(

EDIT: Read the dev diary's :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Due to the MC 1.5.2 update hitting us so close to the Revamp release, we're pushing it back. No mods are updated, etc, we'll be releasing 1.5.2 first and then the revamp.

Looks like the modpack is nearing completion - we're going to try and push for Sunday if we can...

We'll let you know for sure later tonight.

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
Understandable, but I speak for most people when I say:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah but they moved it from sunday to friday, so its only 5 days :) Plus it gives us all next weekend to level.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Looks like the modpack is nearing completion - we're going to try and push for Sunday if we can...

We'll let you know for sure later tonight.