• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lava in towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
remove safezones, they never should have been added in the first place. There are still plenty of ways you can hide without them.

@j2gay there comes a point when you give someone too much of an advantage that it takes away any fun and becomes pointless, examples are the defense buffs multi added to towns 3.0
Nothing should ever be totally safe unless it's spawn or graveyards. TNT was put in so regions weren't safezones, but towns still offer complete safety unless you want to spend hours and tons of money destroying the town. Maby people don't have that kind of time to spend on a game, they have other things to do.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
remove safezones, they never should have been added in the first place. There are still plenty of ways you can hide without them.

@j2gay there comes a point when you give someone too much of an advantage that it takes away any fun and becomes pointless, examples are the defense buffs multi added to towns 3.0
Nothing should ever be totally safe unless it's spawn or graveyards. TNT was put in so regions weren't safezones, but towns still offer complete safety unless you want to spend hours and tons of money destroying the town. Maby people don't have that kind of time to spend on a game, they have other things to do.
Takes away who's fun? I have seen entire towns quit this server because they were camped ad nauseum. Who was worried about their fun? You are still failing to see the other side of the argument. Put yourself in the other persons shoes for a moment you may gain a new perspective.

Xhazed

Portal
When you assault a fixed position you are generally going to be at a large disadvantage. This is as it should be.
So if i attack a fixed position that means i will die.... Then how did germany conquer all that land and how did the allies get it back i mean they had fixed positions in that land and shit happened

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So if i attack a fixed position that means i will die.... Then how did germany conquer all that land and how did the allies get it back i mean they had fixed positions in that land and shit happened
You might want to go back to history class or perhaps read a book or two on the subject. There is not enough room in this thread to explain WWI, WWII or war in general to you. Especially since your comment here makes it obvious that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

As a quick example approximately 4,000 Allied soldiers died on the first day of the Normandy invasion of WWII. They were attacking a non reinforced weakly defended position as the Germans believed the assault would come via Caleigh and had centered the majority of their forces, especially their most seasoned veterans, there.

Xhazed

Portal
You might want to go back to history class or perhaps read a book or two on the subject. There is not enough room in this thread to explain WWI, WWII or war in general to you. Especially since your comment here makes it obvious that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

As a quick example approximately 4,000 Allied soldiers died on the first day of the Normandy invasion of WWII. They were attacking a non reinforced weakly defended position as the Germans believed the assault would come via Caleigh and had centered the majority of their forces, especially their most seasoned veterans, there.
I wasnt trying to make it detailed i just said that they still fucking won the "fixed position" . There are some things you shouldnt over think and yea they might have had loads if casualties but that shit is real life in hc you wiuld need like 1 year to take over a town or just get 1 kill while you die like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 times

Status
Not open for further replies.