• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kolinkllo application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolinkllo

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Kolinkllo
  2. Location & Age: cape cod 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain): my account was banned but it was my brother playing at the time
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i played on a server with the heroes plugin
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes I certainly do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I really enjoy this game and this server seems perfect for me
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCk9
  10. Additional Info: i cant wait to play on this server!

Kolinkllo

Dirt
a couple weeks ago for "wall pvping" basically he fought people on the line between safe and war zone

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Little bit of a ban history here:

[0] => server.zetacraft.net .:. griefing lb confirmed appeal at www.mcbans.com
[1] => hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. griefing (position: 835 65 528)
[2] => 97.92.156.196:25565 .:. you have been banned!
[3] => mc.endercraftbuild.net:25565 .:. hello, i'm from the moon and here to kick your ass
[4] => 108.60.133.115:25565 .:. griefing /bb conf

Care to explain?

Kolinkllo

Dirt
My brother is 11 and he doesn't really read the rules he just tends to spawn kill and grief until he gets banned and then he moves on. I myself have not been banned from a server for a long time and when I was banned I got it appealed because it was a mistake made by the op that banned me.

Kolinkllo

Dirt
Well I'm not sure what I can do but all of those bans weren't very serious. Also of I was some sort of greifing psychopath (which im not), arent all of the towns protected?

I've wanted to try out this server for a while now and I really truly don't plan on breaking any rules.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I'm not sure what I can do but all of those bans weren't very serious. Also of I was some sort of greifing psychopath (which im not), arent all of the towns protected?

I've wanted to try out this server for a while now and I really truly don't plan on breaking any rules.

Unfortunately I cannot say whether they are your bans. Whether there is protection on towns or not is not the point, as there are other ways to grief.

At this point I am not comfortable with allowing you on the server based on the ban history.

Please feel free to reapply in a few months, as long as your ban history does not change.

Kolinkllo

Dirt
Alright well thank you for your time, I am sorry that I am not good enough for your prestine pixelated world. I hope that in a month or two you will you will reconsider your decision and allow me to join you on this fine server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright well thank you for your time, I am sorry that I am not good enough for your prestine pixelated world. I hope that in a month or two you will you will reconsider your decision and allow me to join you on this fine server.

It is the amount of bans. If in a few months there are none added to it, I have no qualms about whitelisting you. At least by that point it will show a possible pattern of behaviour is "gone".

I look forward to seeing your future application!

Status
Not open for further replies.