• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Kolinkllo application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolinkllo

Dirt
I just think you guys seem like nice people and although I cannot prove that this is my brother, none of the bans were very serious number 4 if I remember correctly was the result of admin abuse. I really hope that you can trust me on this one.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I just think you guys seem like nice people and although I cannot prove that this is my brother, none of the bans were very serious number 4 if I remember correctly was the result of admin abuse. I really hope that you can trust me on this one.

What you consider minor, we might consider major. Although one or two might be odd, the fact you have the bans gives me some concern.

I will wait for his input now stop posting lol.

Kolinkllo

Dirt
Ok, sorry, I just really would like to try this server. being an admin on another server I understand your hesitation.

Kolinkllo

Dirt
sorry for applying again angyles i just think this whole application process is a little bit silly. Im really a little surprised at how tight the security is, ive never seen anything like this before. I mean this is just a fun little game right? Ill try again in a month or so but do you really think i would go through all this trouble to get on a server just so i could cheat and then probably be banned?

see you in a couple of months, Kolinkllo

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry for applying again angyles i just think this whole application process is a little bit silly. Im really a little surprised at how tight the security is, ive never seen anything like this before. I mean this is just a fun little game right? Ill try again in a month or so but do you really think i would go through all this trouble to get on a server just so i could cheat and then probably be banned?

see you in a couple of months, Kolinkllo

It is a game, but why should someone be allowed on who has a history of ruining the fun of others? You claim they are not your bans, I do not have proof either way. I asked for a mod's opinion based on the fact that you did not like my answer. I do not have to ask a mod's opinion, I did it to give you a chance. He agreed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.