• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Keybind mods?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
they pretty much do the same thing but ok -.-
No they don't the Macro keybinds mod is capable of so much more. It's not just a keybind mod.
Macros=/=keybinds

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So much more as in illegal things IF you can code.
It requires no knowledge of coding what so ever. If you would take 5 mins and actually read through the documents supplied with the mod you would realize how easy it is.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, if someone can send me a link via pm for an updated version of improved chat, or maybe post it on here if it is allowed, that would be great!

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, if someone can send me a link via pm for an updated version of improved chat, or maybe post it on here if it is allowed, that would be great!
Ugh it litterally took me about 2 minutes to get the mod. I like helping people and all but by the time you checked the thread and commented you could of had it downloaded. Use your brain. HINT: USE MCFORUMS this is a test to see if you can be a big boy all by yourself.

mrluap

Stone
Wow, I really can't find Improved chat for minecraft 1.3.2.:confused:

I've been searching mcforums for 2 hours on and off.:(

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Ugh it litterally took me about 2 minutes to get the mod. I like helping people and all but by the time you checked the thread and commented you could of had it downloaded. Use your brain. HINT: USE MCFORUMS this is a test to see if you can be a big boy all by yourself.
I've looked and have been looking xD I found something called better chat which I don't think is for 1.3, and I keep finding mods for 1.2.5

I go on, search up "Improved chat, Minecraft improved chat, improved chat mod" etc, and I come up with numerous amounts of mods that do not pertain to what I want

mrluap

Stone
If anyone can code, Is it possible to recode, and regulate the macro mod?:confused:

I NEED KEYBINDS:p

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
ME TO PLEASE! and idk whats illegal about macros i never knew it did anything else other than binding XD

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
ME TO PLEASE! and idk whats illegal about macros i never knew it did anything else other than binding XD
Theres something about it that's bad I guess :p There should be a link on the website bringing you to a download for keybinds

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I usually use Spout, but recently its stopped working. I cant even log into any servers, I get 'bad login' every time. Is this just me, or is anyone else experiencing these problems