• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Keybind mods?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
It has come to my attention that the macro keybind mod for minecraft is illegal, so I was wondering if anyone knew of another mod that was similar to it but legal.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Spout is not an option. First off, it lags. Second, the binds doesn't work properly. When I bound F to Bleed and G to Mortalwound and press F, I use Mortalwound. If I press G, I use Mortalwound. I got the same problem when I bound C to Bash and X to Bleed. When I pressed C, I used Bleed. No idea :confused:

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Spout is not an option. First off, it lags. Second, the binds doesn't work properly. When I bound F to Bleed and G to Mortalwound and press F, I use Mortalwound. If I press G, I use Mortalwound. I got the same problem when I bound C to Bash and X to Bleed. When I pressed C, I used Bleed. No idea :confused:
I have the same issues. I'd gladly use spout 24/7, but the lag kills me. My laptop is not the strongest out there, but I can easily max minecraft and run at about 40-60 frames. With spout on everything lowest and a very low detail texture pack, I get maybe 10-20 frames and constant freezes and hiccups

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Never had issues with the binds on Spout. Now the lag for me was not an issue of frames. I could get up to 100 frames with Spout but it wasn't smooth. Vanilla+optifine at 60fps= Smooth as butter. Spout at 60fps = not so smooth. Iunno. :confused:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've tried spout. I get super low frames on it all the time(even with allocating 4gb of ram to it) and the binds sometimes lag on me. Unless there is a way to fix this I can't use spout
What's the clock speed on your cpu?
Never had that issue in the 8+ months I've been using spout

However it does like to get the alt key stuck down if I alt tab out. So if my keybinds ever stop working I just double tap alt and they're fine after that.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
I find it weird that there are only two key bind mod spout and macro correct me if I'm wrong.​

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
What's the clock speed on your cpu?

Never had that issue in the 8+ months I've been using spout

However it does like to get the alt key stuck down if I alt tab out. So if my keybinds ever stop working I just double tap alt and they're fine after that.

Quad core 1.40 ghz[DOUBLEPOST=1346200054,1346199927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never had issues with the binds on Spout. Now the lag for me was not an issue of frames. I could get up to 100 frames with Spout but it wasn't smooth. Vanilla+optifine at 60fps= Smooth as butter. Spout at 60fps = not so smooth. Iunno. :confused:
Thats the kinda lag I'd get half the time. If I was up at 40 frames it looked worse, and it would drop to 10-20 but still be the same, its weird[DOUBLEPOST=1346200204][/DOUBLEPOST]My older laptop was even worse than the one I had now, could run minecraft low at 30-40 fps, and I would still get the same kind of lag.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Quad core 1.40 ghz
That's why you lag. It's your terrible clock speed. Since MC is single thread you're basically trying to run it on a 9 year old processor.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
That's why you lag. It's your terrible clock speed. Since MC is single thread you're basically trying to run it on a 9 year old processor.
But that doesnt make any sence, if my processor is 9 years old how am I maxing minecraft with 60 frames? The clock speed in my computer says 1.4 but it runs at 2.3, probably should have mentioned that

EDIT* Being more clear, its clocked at 1.4 in the computers system but is normally running at 2.3 when multiple cores aren't in use

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
But that doesnt make any sence, if my processor is 9 years old how am I maxing minecraft with 60 frames? The clock speed in my computer says 1.4 but it runs at 2.3, probably should have mentioned that

EDIT* Being more clear, its clocked at 1.4 in the computers system but is normally running at 2.3 when multiple cores aren't in use
I never said your processor is 9 years old I said it's as good as since you're not utilizing the additional cores(though this is not entirely accurate). However even if it's running at 2.3 that's still sub-optimal. Minecraft is a very CPU intensive game as it's not overly efficient. Realisticly you want about 2.8+ for a gaming rig.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I never said your processor is 9 years old I said it's as good as since you're not utilizing the additional cores(though this is not entirely accurate). However even if it's running at 2.3 that's still sub-optimal. Minecraft is a very CPU intensive game as it's not overly efficient. Realisticly you want about 2.8+ for a gaming rig.

So in other words theres no way to fix the weird lag on spout? It's usually telling me im at 40 frames but it feels more like 20, and it gets choppy too

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Improved chat? I have an updated version but I saw someone post an updated version and it got removed with the message saying "Get Spout" If @Kainzo will allow me to distribute it, I will.