• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Impenetrable Towns?

Do you think towns should be allowed to be Impenetrable?

• Total voters

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, something like that. I'd only want to see the town leveled to the ground if they lost horribly enough to deserve it.

Although I'd go with PhandomWarriorA's suggestion of having Evil be able to attack anyone. I do like your idea of bringing alignments into it, though. Players who want relatively war-free towns can make Good/Neutral towns, so that they only have to worry about Evil towns attacking them.

So there would be no benefit to being Good, you're just not allowed to attack people, thus everyone is evil and we're still in the same situation. I like the idea of a karma system, it would just have to be pros and cons for each alignment

Want to know an even easier way to be safe.. Live in spawn plot where theres no pvp.. instead of building your fugly town.

Perhaps you don't like building, and don't care about making an interesting and good looking world to live in, but that's not the case for all of us.

teddytazer

Soulsand
I apologize if I have offended anyone, Its just my opinion on the matter. Regarding paragon When I see sand stacked vertically 100 blocks high it destroys the logic part of my brain. A gradual slope of some sort would appeal to me more.

So there would be no benefit to being Good, you're just not allowed to attack people, thus everyone is evil and we're still in the same situation. I like the idea of a karma system, it would just have to be pros and cons for each alignment

Perhaps you don't like building, and don't care about making an interesting and good looking world to live in, but that's not the case for all of us.

The benefit to being good is that other good towns won't attack you, and presumably, good towns would help defend other good towns (depending on how serious they are about roleplay). It's sort of like an automatic alliance with a bunch of other people.
I do like the idea of a karma system, though.

Also, I think his desire for a good looking world was his point. The way we do it now, everyone builds ugly boxes around their cities to protect them from raiders, which is what he's arguing should be removed.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
The benefit to being good is that other good towns won't attack you, and presumably, good towns would help defend other good towns
Towns will probably never defend each other just because of what they are by their karma. And Good towns dont attack Neutral ones either.

Towns will probably never defend each other just because of what they are by their karma. And Good towns dont attack Neutral ones either.

Then that's their fault for not taking roleplay seriously. It's not the server's fault that humans are naturally inclined towards evil; I don't think we should rig the system to artificially favor good.