• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagingDragon5

Portal
I have seen xmjay abandon his teammates many times, even before the fight actually happens. He is a terrible teammate, Idk what the numbers in this one was, but even if you are outnumbered you can still win depending on you and your team skill.

Avoir

Obsidian
I have seen xmjay abandon his teammates many times, even before the fight actually happens. He is a terrible teammate, Idk what the numbers in this one was, but even if you are outnumbered you can still win depending on you and your team skill.
It was a 4 v 2 all masters, in the video you can clearly se in the chat ruger,Irish,white and Kim possible.

Avoir

Obsidian
xMJay was running away from kimsgrim while me and the team were fighting against others in his team, kims was alone fighting xMjay, ok? I find this as a legit kill. 'Nuff said.
Funny because the two seconds mjay actually decided to fight kims health went from full to half, mjay won the left click war, nuff said

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Course he is, dont u see his elo and streaks anyone would run if u are low and leave ur teamates

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
That doesn't really justify leaving your teammate. He had a better chance of surviving if he stuck with wild and fought.
Better chance but not as good as running, always run when in doubt then u keep ur elo and ur stuff GGOGG, get gud or get gonnerhia

Avoir

Obsidian
Then I can see why this time, but other times when there was an even amount or 1 more than him he ran.
Because he picks and chooses with who he wants to fight, playing smart is key. He's just not crazy enough like other players to do 2v1 or 3v1.

Personally depending on who and what classes I'm fighting I would do it because I'm flat out impatient.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok lets be honest and fair, plus no flame pls <3

This vid was posted because you felt like a big boy in killing xMJay which in fairness gj hes a bitch to chase down xD now this has turned into some weird ass convo where everyone's slipping on their big boy pants doing the usual shit chat and troll crap :p

before this becomes another pointless thread which was harmless etc etc... just leave it there... ty <3

love from bingy1218 xoxoxo

Avoir

Obsidian

This vid was posted because you felt like a big boy in killing xMJay which in fairness gj hes a bitch to chase down xD now this has turned into some weird ass convo where everyone's slipping on their big boy pants doing the usual shit chat and troll crap :p

before this becomes another pointless thread which was harmless etc etc... just leave it there... ty <3

Girl I have my little boy pants on and that's all I need

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter

MunchlaxHero used Flamethrower! It's Super Effective! Also bingy i dont wear no pants :O

Xhazed

Portal
@Trazil I already gave a reason in my last post: "a funny and quite informative reason"...

@Xhazed Err I killed you also at 10FPS yesterday... And xMJay does die, just not as much as the rest of us... And every PvPer dies someday, if he doesn't, he is probably hacking, sorry to say
Lewl first of all i run at 10 fps maybe 20 if lucky second of all my minecraft froze why do you think i didnt move until like the last part when I was already dead, other thing i have to play on a track pad, other thing its pretty bad other thing DID YOU WIN SPLEEF NOOOOOOO so gg no re i just 360 no scoped you soo hard it even hurts to breath

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Lewl first of all i run at 10 fps maybe 20 if lucky second of all my minecraft froze why do you think i didnt move until like the last part when I was already dead, other thing i have to play on a track pad, other thing its pretty bad other thing DID YOU WIN SPLEEF NOOOOOOO so gg no re i just 360 no scoped you soo hard it even hurts to breath
I don't play spleef OR none of the minigames, I play PvP...

And I don't understand your big-boy "360 no-scope" bullshit behavior. If I am allowed to release all my hate on you, I would, for now, I'll conceal it, 'cause I'll get in trouble if I don't.

Are you another kid who is 10 years old and dies EVERY SINGLE TIME in CS:GO or some other MMOFPS?! 'Cause you do need to find a way to be happy everyday!

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@kenster1092 "a funny informative reason" is very vague, also this video gave no info just someone getting a bounty and feeling like a badass for killing xMJay
and @FrankyDemon1996 didn't you see the video of him 2v1ing Naxet91 and Irishman at demonswood? that's had some good pirate music in it :D

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
lol.

I posted this video because he is known to be a good pvp'er. It was in good nature and humor. Not meant to draw the butthurt squad out of its mother's basement, panties all bunched.

As Bingy put it: I'm done here.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ik for a fact cuz and Xhazed knows I play on track pad too rite? my trackpad bby :D

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
lol.

I posted this video because he is known to be a good pvp'er. It was in good nature and humor. Not meant to draw the butthurt squad out of its mother's basement, panties all bunched.

As Bingy put it: I'm done here.
you post something, you will get feedback whether that be positive or negative you need to learn to accept that and not call everyone that disagrees with you butthurt

Status
Not open for further replies.