• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How to kill Xmjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Thread has been hijacked by the butthurt squad. HALP!!!
You would do same thing if I posted a vid if me and @Trazil 2v1ing him and pew and killing him bit no it wasn't a fair fight so it doesn't mean shit
Only using pew cuz this did happen at demonswood

RagingDragon5

Portal
If he actually focused on fighting instead of running and abandoning his teammate maybe they could of done something.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Trazil, get your self-esteem up before you go wanker-bonkers insulting other players. @Kimsgrim posted this topic for a reason, a funny and quite informative reason, not to show that "he is bad himself"...

I was there in his team watching as he kill xMJay whilst actually doing nothing ('cause my internet was laggy out of nowhere), so yeah, he is quite good in some areas of combat.
ok so if you are going to say that he posted it for a reason then give a reason...
because it looks like he is just bragging about killing him and making himself look pretty bad and stupid

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Its quite sad how everyone is all bragging about pvp skills like this, i didnt post a thread when i kicked umbras ass with im_a_pickle so why should everyone else? Also its nothing to brag about big woop u beat xMJay try 1v1ing him and see how it happens

RagingDragon5

Portal
He put up a pvp video get you guys need to get over yourselves. You say he bragged, but all he put in his title was how to kill xmjay. He didn't say he was the best pvper, he didn't say he wrecked him. There is nothing wrong with putting up a pvp video. He also put it on youtube to try to get people to be interested in this server.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Hilarious how mad people are getting. @Trazil @munchlaxhero I suggest finding some way to relax there boys, getting offended by a simple post may indicate a personal issue.

Can't post anything on this forum without the Butthurt squad coming in, offended for no reason.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
He put up a pvp video get you guys need to get over yourselves. You say he bragged, but all he put in his title was how to kill xmjay. He didn't say he was the best pvper, he didn't say he wrecked him. There is nothing wrong with putting up a pvp video. He also put it on youtube to try to get people to be interested in this server.
It dosnt make people interested tbh its just a guy hitting a guy on a boat

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Hilarious how mad people are getting. @Trazil @munchlaxhero I suggest finding some way to relax there boys, getting offended by a simple post may indicate a personal issue.

Can't post anything on this forum without the Butthurt squad coming in, offended for no reason.
They are Jupiter's Bitch Squad
NOT BUTT HURT SQUAD

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter

Thats another thing that i fine AD doing a lot, assuming everyone is mad when they arent liking what they are saying, im a calm guy dont rage at all, but its quite annoying when people think im mad thru txt, if u think im mad u obviously dont realize how txt works and u dont no me so plz stop acting like ur the rage police and just leave it alone

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
He also put it on youtube to try to get people to be interested in this server.
if he put it up to get people interested in the server, he would have included the ip to the server and have probably put either minecraft or herocraft in the title

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2

there really isn't anything indicating we are mad, that you are assuming all on your own now the thing that may make me mad is when you say I have a personal issue honestly don't be an idiot, if you post something expect to get a response

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
@Trazil I already gave a reason in my last post: "a funny and quite informative reason"...
Kim no offense but you are bad gg no re i wreked u at 10 fps with a mouse that sucked so hard i had to use my mouse pad and my ladder stall 360 fakie pls no re, still good video but it must be hacks xmjay doesnt die -Xhazed
@Xhazed Err I killed you also at 10FPS yesterday... And xMJay does die, just not as much as the rest of us... And every PvPer dies someday, if he doesn't, he is probably hacking, sorry to say

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
xMJay was running away from kimsgrim while me and the team were fighting against others in his team, kims was alone fighting xMjay, ok? I find this as a legit kill. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.