• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Xenthyr

Legacy Supporter 9
Already donated for the max-size backpack as well as the insta-whitelist a week or so ago, would those count toward my donor status? Thinking about getting the tier 9, but probably won't happen for another week or two either way.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Already donated for the max-size backpack as well as the insta-whitelist a week or so ago, would those count toward my donor status? Thinking about getting the tier 9, but won't happen for another couple weeks either way.

Neither count towards the supporter status.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Already donated for the max-size backpack as well as the insta-whitelist a week or so ago, would those count toward my donor status? Thinking about getting the tier 9, but probably won't happen for another week or two either way.
It counts toward your supporter bday suffixes for the third bday of Herocraft :)

Right now the Shop store doesn't count towards the hc.to/perks.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Zittla

Legacy Supporter 9
i just donated 60 usd Hope this help you with your server man love it :p

Last edited:

Xenthyr

Legacy Supporter 9
Just donated $200, for T9 of course. Loving the server, keep up the good work! Can't wait for some of the new content I've been hearing about :D

Last edited: