• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
READ BELOW ON HOW TO CONTRIBUTE!
Love our server? Want to contribute? Great! It's very simple.

(Please note: All transactions are FINAL, there won't be any refunds, you donate to help the server, not to get abilities!)

First, note that when you send payments using any kind of link, paypal takes 5%, so far paypal has taken A LOT just from people using the contribution link.
Using this method will make sure that a fee isnt placed and we know your IGN to thank you!

(Here's the perks)

Here's how:
Step 1: Sign into http://Paypal.com
Step 2: Click "Send Money"
Step 3: Type in Herocraft's Paypal Address - "[email protected]"
Step 4: Select "I'm sending money to family or friends" - to make sure Paypal charges minimal fees!
Step 5: Remember to leave your IGN so we know who sent the contribution so we can thank you!

Failsafe Link to Contribute
pixel.gif

ZUejvta.png
b1uYpmh.png
yozo6nQ.png

signin.png
sendmoney.png
typeinwhotosendto.png
leaveIGN.png

pixel.gif
[/code]

Attachments

• saveaspersonal.png
    saveaspersonal.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 12,337
  • 8UBGW6I.png
    8UBGW6I.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Loganth4

Legacy Supporter 3
I just donated 10 bucks but it said I had to pay a fee of 0.59 cents, and i followed these steps perfectly, I don't care i had to pay it, but just wanted to tell you

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I just donated 10 bucks but it said I had to pay a fee of 0.59 cents, and i followed these steps perfectly, I don't care i had to pay it, but just wanted to tell you
Interesting... let me check into that @Loganth4 ...

I did a test donation in this method and it didnt charge me anything extra. Very strange. Though it does say you are unverified ... so I'm not 100% sure if thats it or not.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Through Firefox, if you right click the address in step 3 and click copy email address; it still pastes misspelled. Just an fyi.