• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Can't wait for the new map, I've honestly been done with this map for a while now lol.

To those hoping the new spawn looks awesome, I can confidently say it is the best one yet! A LOT of work was put into it.

And about OS/OE Empire to end Zeal, If we can get together like 100K right now we could do it hahahah. I got 16.5K and a few gold apples to contribute :p.

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
  • HeroTitles
    • Auto-generated titles based on user performance
    • Special quest/event titles
    • Complete user control over title selection & color (t2+)
    • Base command /title
Will some of us who gave a lot of hard work be able to keep atleast 1 title?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Can't wait for the new map, I've honestly been done with this map for a while now lol.

To those hoping the new spawn looks awesome, I can confidently say it is the best one yet! A LOT of work was put into it.

And about OS/OE Empire to end Zeal, If we can get together like 100K right now we could do it hahahah. I got 16.5K and a few gold apples to contribute :p.
haha no chance of empire now, thus i'm planning ahead. if anyone wants to help myself and possibly graink build the kingdom and then the first empire, message me. Symbolite, even though we cant become empire, thanks for helping !!!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Strange, I can't seem to locate my original comment…

To summarize: Woo!

Also, TLDR notes:
map wipe!!!

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm still creating my township thread on the forums. New players need to know what towns are in store for them. :)

Because of an awesome friend, this notice was given to me 4 days ago. Prepared basically everything for the new map. So pumped!

EDIT: Who here is planning a town for Map Dragon? Quote my post and reply! :p
Me and friends :)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
still looking around and cant find any rules or updates on what is what. just omg new map,new skills, etc.

woo

:)

What about town walls? allowed? limited?
What about enforceing rules and updateing them? ( take a no shit stance, ie chat and in game)
Map size? still 3500 edge?

suppose and i hope there will be post or sticky with all this information and more..............

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
still looking around and cant find any rules or updates on what is what. just omg new map,new skills, etc.

woo

:)

What about town walls? allowed? limited?
What about enforceing rules and updateing them? ( take a no shit stance, ie chat and in game)
Map size? still 3500 edge?

suppose and i hope there will be post or sticky with all this information and more..............
There's no need to update rules as many are not changing - the ones that are changing will be updated.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
i agree. well, the map isn't up yet, and we already have 3 mayors, citizens and majormask and myself are allying/ making a kingdom. i can tell you that other than diavolo1988 and your Canadian friends will try to transfer sf. I'm still going to build my own town, and maybe a kingdom. of course, i would like to ally with SF if we don't make a kingdom together.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
The township system will be handled by a plugin. Wait until the details are all posted about it; it should answer all your questions.