• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Ahhh, time to start my old argument from Sanctum about allowing towns in the nether

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Ahhh, time to start my old argument from Sanctum about allowing towns in the nether
Nope. It's for leveling/resources, and the Necromancer's Portal skill is the only way in :p

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Nope. It's for leveling/resources, and the Necromancer's Portal skill is the only way in :p

That's why a town in the nether would be great - the downside is that it would be difficult to get to, because of the Necro Portal and the challenges of the nether, but it would be well hidden and the town members would have the advantage of leveling more easily and more isolation. It would be something that a town has to struggle to cope with, but which also makes them unique (Can't spawn in the nether either so they'd have to get ported in to visit town every time they died)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
towns should be in nether. its a win. no more nercos on the surface, and they have there own little world. who doesnt win?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Well, there are no official regioned towns in the nether. Feel free to build whatever you want. You will be protected by the standard griefing rules, you just won't have the block protection from raiders.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Then why does Azen say that someone told him about this 4 days ago? He also planned everything.
I trusted this person. Knowing this happening doesn't prove that I know Project Dragon was happening. I just knew that a map wipe was going to occur in general. Therefore, Ocean Side prepared for the map wipe.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
It's not my project it is the Communist Collective. We all came up with the idea.

Oh yeah, it was the Collective idea, it's still in development...

I'm sad I'll be missing some of this pre-wipe craziness :S, I'll be in the Catskills for a few days after christmas, then I got some work to do, plus a mix to compile for a new year's party...

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, right as OS was going to split into the Order of the Sun and the Order of Edolas to try and form Empire. Yep, Empire is impossible to reach. In fact, I'd laugh if that knowledge influenced Kain's decision, haha.

Katabolt

TNT
Ya know come to think of it, this map wipe will provide a multitude of benefits. Firstly it will provide a fresh start for everyone, which honestly I'm looking quite forward to. Secondly, because everyone will be starting fresh with no coins, our popularity on Minestatus will most likely skyrocket up with everyone frantic for money!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

But isn't it always?

Also maybe our reserve list places will finally come in handy again :p
All hail the original 18 month reserve list when T5 was released! (still means 6 months left for me XD) Yes, I'm popping my head in here to say Congrats to the teams who built the spawn! I can for one say that it has yet been done before on HC, and thats about it :p
I look forward to seeing the release of HC 3.0 :)

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
A lot of people are going to be out of town on Jan. 1 or doing something with family, like the idea of map wipe, but I think it's a bad schedule.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Dang it, and I just finished building my house too!

Joking aside, a map wipe should be fun and will give the entire server a fresh start, especially now that the Heroes plugin has gotten a majority of the kinks worked out.

Can we enable TNT for the last hour like we did during the last map wipe?