• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

GraRona

Portal
Kind of not fair that certain people get an advantage on planning because they are friends with the people who helped with the Dragon Map. Can you just release the details so no one is at a disadvantage/advantage?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
No advantage to be had. The map hasn't been generated yet, only the spawn crated. We don't know what the map looks like, only the spawn we created.

And anyone who leaked the info out early is a shmuck. Just sayin' :mad:

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
The advantage is typically tiny. The only real upper hand they have is what the general appearance of the map is. Whether it's islands and ocean, or one giant land mass. I'm hoping for continents, really.

Cough^ That.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Do you know if townships will be a claim land system like factions or will towns get a set amount of land like HC 2.7?
Last I checked the township system was going to remain as it is currently but with the ability to join 1 of 4 factions in each cardinal direction.

The leader of each faction is voting in, after a poll every two weeks. Each faction will have a "capital" so to say which the current leader of the faction will have the owner rights to the region.

(Note this may not be completely accurate. This info is over a month old.)

GraRona

Portal
They may not know what the map looks like but they know how townships and other mechanics work. Unlike Azen who has a friend who is a schmuck, I can't get any planning done.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
They may not know what the map looks like but they know how townships and other mechanics work. Unlike Azen who has a friend who is a schmuck, I can't get any planning done.
Actually all info I know is from the meetings.
The test server has more of the HC plugins in it than the build server does.
And the plugins that the build server does have like hero chat etc are all outdated versions last I checked. :p

GraRona

Portal
Thanks for the info Danda, just was a little peeved that someone was getting valuable info before all of us.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There really isn't anything we know that would benefit us a lot other than the layout of spawn xD

That and the location of the staff lounge :p

GraRona

Portal
no insider trading was done
I'm still creating my township thread on the forums. New players need to know what towns are in store for them. :)

Because of an awesome friend, this notice was given to me 4 days ago. Prepared basically everything for the new map.

EDIT: Who here is planning a town for Map Dragon? Quote my post and reply! :p

Then why does Azen say that someone told him about this 4 days ago? He also planned everything.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
While I can understand the new year - new map idea would it be possible to release this a little before so us students can have a few full days with it before school starts?

Regardless, thanks for all of the hard work you have put into this, especially since it's the holidays.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Wooooo! Been wanting a map wipe for a while now.
Looking forward to the new map.

@RoT - Still deciding what I'm going to do with the arrival of the new map, but I'll still be a part of you guys, whatever happens :)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
I wonder what township/future kingdom I am gonna join this time. I feel like making floating islands now, no more giant trees! :D

ANYONE GOT PLANS FOR THE NEXT MAP I CAN HELP OUT WITH? Like townships you are going to build? ;)
well, graink, myself and a few others from the Os kingdom were going to start something up. if your interested, message me.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
I can't wait to see what the the new City/Spawn looks like, zeal was pretty sick. I'm excited to see what they have in store for us :)

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Yup, Zeal looked amazing. Sanctum was bigger and had a lot more of a defined area, but Zeal was a lot more intricate and the plots rocked :p

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
2 months... Project Dragon sounds pretty damn cool. /me calls an ender theme due to the project being called project Dragon for what I assume is an enderdragon.