• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
why does it always have to be the opposite. ):
@Zaspar - you never raided anything (to my knowledge) so how could you possibly "concur" with that statement.

EDIT: the statement was
You don't get it. Concur = to agree with; to accord in opinion. Zaspar was AGREEING with you. He would look at the dynmap, see your name, realize you were raiding a town, and hop into that town's chat to let them know. He's saying that with the dynmap it completely screws up raids, just like you and jason said.

Seriously, you took what he said and twisted his words to something completely different.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
why does it always have to be the opposite. ):
@Zaspar - you never raided anything (to my knowledge) so how could you possibly "concur" with that statement.

EDIT: the statement was

I was providing an example. The example was that you were being easily detected from the dynmap.

Petator

Glowing Redstone
^ that.

With the old map, forget players-- even the status of structures in an area might have been completely different from what's shown. There may not be any game-breaking reason why to go back to a periodically updated map, but the uncertainty of what you'll find when you go to a new place feels more hardcore to me.

Still, I like the look and layout of the new map. If there's any way at all to make the Dynmap update once a week (or even show week-old info) I'd be for it.

EDIT: Approximately what time will the new map go up? Midnight? 5PM?

GraRona

Portal
^ that.

With the old map, forget players-- even the status of structures in an area might have been completely different from what's shown. There may not be any game-breaking reason why to go back to a periodically updated map, but the uncertainty of what you'll find when you go to a new place feels more hardcore to me.

Still, I like the look and layout of the new map. If there's any way at all to make the Dynmap update once a week (or even show week-old info) I'd be for it.

EDIT: Approximately what time will the new map go up? Midnight? 5PM?

3pm PST or 5pm CST so in California, 3pm

Demonxman

Obsidian
thats right bitches!!!!

sooooo some person said I was once banned which caused someone with gm powas to ban me(3 days ago)..... fun... weeeee