• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Tbh it'd be nice if you could toggle your status on Dynmap - it's a great tool, but it is a pain for hiding yourself or pulling off a raid quietly.

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Tbh it'd be nice if you could toggle your status on Dynmap - it's a great tool, but it is a pain for hiding yourself or pulling off a raid quietly.

agreed. Cuz that 1 thing i like doing, Raiding. And if they know your there - its like whats the point ?

Thanks, Kainzo and jmoney ^_^
I don't think there will be any problems if you just sell some of the materials you get from the mining...
By the way, I really gonna look forward the mining, since there's a chance that I'll be able to find materials without getting lost in some huge tunnel-system now :p

A

alexhoff1

agreed. Cuz that 1 thing i like doing, Raiding. And if they know your there - its like whats the point ?

I agree with the raiding statement.

afterall I've been asked many times while raiding why are you in that town? It gets old if you can't pull off raids without half of the town coming online.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
/track allows you to know where everyone is. The dynamap only shows people above ground, with no cover over their heads.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree with the raiding statement.

afterall I've been asked many times while raiding why are you in that town? It gets old if you can't pull off raids without half of the town coming online.

I concur - oftentimes I saw you in Ocean Side, I would just jump into /ch ocean and say "hey alex is here" or something like that.

I think we could do without the dynmap, the old map was sufficient. However, removing players from the map doesn't sound like a bad idea.

A

alexhoff1

I concur - oftentimes I saw you in Ocean Side, I would just jump into /ch ocean and say "hey alex is here" or something like that.

I think we could do without the dynmap, the old map was sufficient. However, removing players from the map doesn't sound like a bad idea.

did I say that it was oceanside? (no)

did I say it was you who said it? (no)

Just trying to proove a point. You don't know my private chats. (if you do you are a stalker.)

A

alexhoff1

and im trying to proove a point. i never said people didnt do that.. i just said that i got those messages from people on the dynamic map.

I remember playing Alpha Centauri, like, a decade ago. I would do stupid things because I thought that "concur" meant "to disagree with". Maybe alexhoff is having the same problem...

A

alexhoff1

I remember playing Alpha Centauri, like, a decade ago. I would do stupid things because I thought that "concur" meant "to disagree with". Maybe alexhoff is having the same problem...

why does it always have to be the opposite. ):
@Zaspar - you never raided anything (to my knowledge) so how could you possibly "concur" with that statement.

EDIT: the statement was