• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Texture Pack - [WIP] - [Last Update 07-04-2012]

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Screenshots of some test GUI/items will be up this weekend... excited?

I'm feeling of having some awesome items for casters that glow magically, and heavy, powerful swords for those warriors who wish for the magnificent sunlight to gleam and reflect off of their deathly blades!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll think of something for you rogues and healers too that will knock your socks off, I promise ;)
In the meantime, Upb34t is creating some damn sexy textures that will rival Dokucraft!

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Yay yet again!!! Make iron swords ninja stars!!! And... Wish you could make it look like your using 2 swords... AND.... Can you make Gld swords look jagged??

You should supe up the bows and arrows, and make them look better, as well as the axes for rogues. thats all i got for now

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Work has been put on hold at the moment - we're preoccupied with school work.
Still in research stage between animated items and resolution.
Further updates to be posted within the week!

duco232

TNT
Don't know if you knew it yet
If you want the texturepack to have a higher resolution, you just have to make each tile 32x32 pixels, or 64x64 etc
There are 16 textures in each row(I think) so your grid would be 32x16x16, or 64x16x16. You know.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry guys but I'm afraid to say that school work is still majorly pre-occuping both mine and Upb34ts time!
I have 15 exams over the next 3 weeks, and Upb34t's begin from June 1st onwards, so expect another HUGE update full of surprises and glorious textures by the end of June/beginning of July!

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
When this is done it will be awesome I can tell :p

Sneak peak of some textures please? :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Maybe one of the HC Designers should start working on this again, it would have been cool to have a server-side texture pack! :D