• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Texture Pack - [WIP] - [Last Update 07-04-2012]

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
We started on it yesterday and have made a few textures so far. We just have to make sure that they look good with each other.

Screenshots will be posted soon ;)

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
On the topic of texture packs, I was wondering how I would get a 32x(Faithful) or higher res on to spout without downloading it form the texture pack download place in the client

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Not the correct thread for this, but it is done in the same way as adding a TP to minecraft. Go the the folder where .minecraft is (%appdata on a pc i think, application support on a mac) then to spoutcraft -> texture packs, and drop the file there. :)

Aanokint

Obsidian
i agree with the aforementioned thought of lukes or harps for bards. and as for the situation of the fairy wand-hoe, why not make tilled grass look like runes of some sort? that would be interesting.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Why only the wooden hoe? Usually I don't use the wooden tools for farming. We're trying to find a desing that fits both pvp and pve. :)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I'M BACK! I have been very busy in researching texture packs for y'all.... did someone say ANIMATED ITEMS AND BLOCKS?

I think they did!

Aanokint

Obsidian
would it be too much of you guys to ask in a seperate project u modify the spoutcraft and or minecraft launcher to have the title screen look similar to what's in my sig(the herocraft thing) or can that be done via texture pack?