• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPOtacon

Legacy Supporter 3
For the love of god you have got to be kidding me.
That is the exact opposite of what tekkit is about.
Tekkit is about building a massive system of self sufficient machines and pipes.
There are a million things to do with this mod collection.
Yet the hardcores seem to find the one miniscule aspect of one mod that is in an entire pack, and want to use it for malicious purposes.
I beg you please please please take your teenage angst and sexual frustrations back to the main server.
Let us have this server to work as a community pvp-free/grief free.
Please Please Please

one by mods i mean moderators, two "community that pvp-free/grief free" is the main server (no offense kainzo but there is not as much pvp as there use to be), three "your teenage angst and sexual frustrations" better of not been pointed at me

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
i agree with everything, but i still think pvp should be allowed in some cases. Like when i got robbed, i manage to find who did it and i kill him - getting my stuff back from it.
PvP should be ok to leave on if it is used with in reason.
Which it 4/5 times will not be so it is easier to have off.

one by mods i mean moderators, two "community that pvp-free/grief free" is the main server (no offense kainzo but there is not as much pvp as there use to be), three "your teenage angst and sexual frustrations" better of not been pointed at me

1. I got that.

2.That is just not correct.

3.Made me Lol on that one.
As scary as that threat is I am talking to you.
I'm just trying to figure out what would make someone want to destroy things that other people have put alot of time into, when doing so has no real benefit other then angering someone.
Figured those are two very possible options

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
None of our servers are about destroying others hard work. This game is about creating not destroying. Especially on a server like Tekkit

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
This server is NOT about destroying other people's hard work. Who the HELL could possibly give you the right to freely take time from someone else? They spent their time making whatever they did, and you can't just waltz in and nuke everything to death. Just because you CAN, doesn't mean you are supposed to, or even allowed to. Would you blow up the empire state building because you were born? Why not? Hopefully you have more reasons than "Because it's illegal". It's because someone spent time on making that, and it has meaning to some people. Just because this is the Internet does not give you the right to do whatever the hell you want on a whim. Bloody 9 year olds. Anywho, I'll try to send kainey the files tonight. It's a funny story really, I managed to delete all my Windows boot files from within Windows... Thank God I was able to move all my files to a backup through my linux partition. Regardless, I'll see if I can pound out a solid list of rules later with Kainey. I'm not dead yet.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Chunk own isn't working right still (I assume but I'm on my phone) so I wouldn't say it was ready yet... There might be another wipe today/tommorow depending on how the plugins want to work.

EDIT: We seem to be working fine at the moment. If anyone notices any glitches, please post them. For the time being, I think we can say no wipe will happen.

Use /Chunk buy to protect the current chunk you are standing in. You can have up to 5 chunks owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.