• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft: Tekkit Server - New HeroTEK server in test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roondak

Wood
Yeah... Need... Tekkit... Server...

Hey though, on another note, I was thinking of starting a city on the server... What do you guys think of that?
Now that I have the mercurial eye, it would be fairly easy to get the buildings and roads and plots and stuff going... But yeah, we could have all kinds of cool stuff :)

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3

Hey though, on another note, I was thinking of starting a city on the server... What do you guys think of that?
Now that I have the mercurial eye, it would be fairly easy to get the buildings and roads and plots and stuff going... But yeah, we could have all kinds of cool stuff :)
That.... Would be amazing

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7

Me and kingtom were discussing the other day of making a spawn area, and were processing some building materials for one.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeah from what Ive heard at are base we have a corrupted chunk and none of us can log in. I dont really know how to fix it or what you guys could do on the server to get the chunk fixed.

Kingtom404

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
I think we left a machine on which is lagging us a lot if you could restart the server that might be able to fix it.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Looking into it at the moment. If you could supply more information that would be great.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
All I can say is that everyone that logged out of our base cant login. It will say downloading terrain or it will let us log in and we will just fall into the void and the it will crash.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be really awesome to have a nice little spawn set up. For new players that come on, it would be really helpful.

malmenca

Diamond
Lets get a map wipe going? I'm down to help out if you need anything built or are unsure of tekkit stuff (settings/setup/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.